April 18, 2024, 09:35:51 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

any of u fellas cubers

Started by C.Mongler, August 18, 2020, 01:21:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

UPDATE

did my first solve with only my mind, no algorithm checks or anything

I AM ONE WITH THE CUBE

next up I solve it with my ass cheeks

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

lol now im shopping for a new cube cuz i have the shitty hasbro one that gets stuck all the fucking time im never gonna beat max park with this SHIT

Hiro

Travis

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 11, 2020, 08:30:07 AMlol now im shopping for a new cube cuz i have the shitty hasbro one that gets stuck all the fucking time im never gonna beat max park with this SHIT
yeah brother get that speedcube

shit's addicting aint it

C.Mongler

Quote from: Travis on September 11, 2020, 03:55:04 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on September 11, 2020, 08:30:07 AMlol now im shopping for a new cube cuz i have the shitty hasbro one that gets stuck all the fucking time im never gonna beat max park with this SHIT
hell yeah brother get that speedcube

shit's addicting aint it
yeah I'm doing like 20-30 solves a day now it feels like lmao

ikanaide

i used to be into cubing a little bit, after a while it just becomes muscle memory/autopilot.

but the last post here was over a month ago so i'm guessing you dropped it now lol

C.Mongler

i don't do it as much but i have the one method down to muscle memory at this point. i have my speedcube chillin on my desk and ill pick it up and do a solve whenever i feel fidgety lol. haven't done a real time in a while but i can do it under 2 minutes for sure.

probably should srsly pick it up again and learn some faster strats but ive been playin video games maaaaan

ikanaide

i tried to learn fridrich once but gave up because there was too much to memorize in PLL and OLL. i think my fastest time was like 35 or something with the beginner method. i don't think there is any need to learn it unless you want to get like sub 20 seconds eventually but then you also have to learn like the optimal ways to hold the cube and all that hardcore stuff. i never really gave it any dedicated practice TBH, would just do repeated solves during long calls with my friends.

Travis

Quote from: ikanaide on November 03, 2020, 12:53:31 PMi tried to learn fridrich once but gave up because there was too much to memorize in PLL and OLL. i think my fastest time was like 35 or something with the beginner method. i don't think there is any need to learn it unless you want to get like sub 20 seconds eventually but then you also have to learn like the optimal ways to hold the cube and all that hardcore stuff. i never really gave it any dedicated practice TBH, would just do repeated solves during long calls with my friends.
there's a 2 step method for oll/pll that cuts down the algos you need to remember by a ton, it's actually what i use

ikanaide

i tried doing a solve just now after years of not really touching it and got a minute flat. the beginner method i use has like 4 steps for last layer lol, i'll probably look into the 2 step one if i ever get back into cubing again. did you ever learn to solve color neutral? i can only start on green or my brain stops working. i should have picked white tbh cuz i always mess up yellow and white.

Travis

nope, i can only solve starting with the white cross

Go Up