April 16, 2024, 05:01:14 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

any of u fellas cubers

Started by C.Mongler, August 18, 2020, 01:21:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i bought a rubix cube cuz i was like this will be a fun thing to waste time on while im trapped inside and

NO

this shit is hard

i keep feeling like i'm understanding the ways of the cube but then she fools me again

help

strongbad

Kevin Hayes was on my swim team in HS and i used to play smash bros with him. Really strong swimmer too and has the world record for most 3x3s (i think) solved while holding his breath amongst other cubing records

i don't know how to cube but at least i can flex my connects

i've always thought it would be a fun thing to get into though

Mando Pandango

I learned a slow method back in the day that wasn't too bad. Never really learned any ADVANCED STRATS tho
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

i used to be super good in high school i could occasionally solve one in under 30 seconds lol. only ever did the 3x3 tho and haven't really touched it in years. for a while i would pick it up and do a few solves just to prove i still could but i'm afraid i've forgotten too much at this point

Travis

welp i got curious and scrambled up mah cube for the first time in a few years and... solved in under a minute easily  hocuspocus;

C.Mongler

damn wtf i still havent solved mine ONCE >_<'

strongbad

Quote from: Travis on August 19, 2020, 04:24:34 PMwelp i got curious and scrambled up mah cube for the first time in a few years and... solved in under a minute easily  hocuspocus;
damn that's badass

seems like it'd be a fun hobby

silvertone

big d
lots of t
and more bc than anyone on boyah. travis

Travis

it's basically all pattern recognition and memory, both muscle memory and remembering algorithms. once u get that first solve ur gonna be like whoa dood. if ur trying to do the beginner's method maybe try learning the fridrich method, it's completely intuitive and requires no memorization at all until u get to the last layer

Quote from: silvertone on August 20, 2020, 01:10:52 PMbig d
lots of t
and more bc than anyone on boyah. travis
louder for the people in the back

Hiro

I think back in high school I thought it would be a fun thing to try, I was not very good at it and remain not very good
I can usually get like two sides solved easily but after that I'm stuck

reeper

My mother in law sent me and my wife every Rubin cube type ever but I can't get into it, wtf I thought I would care

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

ALERT I HAVE SOLVED THE CUBE

AND THEN I SOLVED IT AGAIN

I AM LEARNING ITS SECRETS

Travis

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 09, 2020, 07:32:56 AMALERT I HAVE SOLVED THE CUBE

AND THEN I SOLVED IT AGAIN

I AM LEARNING ITS SECRETS
now do it naked

C.Mongler

I'm workin on it I can do two layers and the final step from memory now lol

Go Up