April 16, 2024, 01:07:05 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

help with picking 1st vinyl player???

Started by 6M69I69B9, August 05, 2020, 11:03:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

since im getting a bit more into vinyl
uhh i need a player

what should i consider for a 1st player
hell, what actually differs from a quality one to a cheap one, dont they all just have the same needle going through them or smth lol

i just wanna listen to my purchases in decent quality lol
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

nah they're not all the same. you dont want to get one with too heavy of a needle cause it will wear your records out faster.

basically steer clear of Crosley players. The throwback designs are fun but they can screw your record up. Audio-Technica has some great intro models. I usually buy my players from a local record store. You can get a cool one for usually around $100 bucks.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on August 05, 2020, 11:08:11 PMnah they're not all the same. you dont want to get one with too heavy of a needle cause it will wear your records out faster.

basically steer clear of Crosley players. The throwback designs are fun but they can screw your record up. Audio-Technica has some great intro models. I usually buy my players from a local record store. You can get a cool one for usually around $100 bucks.

fuk im just scared of damaging my vinyls
i honestly wanna get an atlp60 but it has no counterweight

the atlp120's been in my head this whole time tfwww
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

can personally strongly recommend the ATLP120-USB

C.Mongler

i have the audio technica lp-60 and its a good lil' starter player to see how 'into it' you'll get. lp120 is obvs better if you have the dosh, but is a bit more of an investment

crosslys and other cheapo department store shit suck ass, don't bother. i was a dumbfuck and had a crossly for my first and it definitely scratched some of my shit lol

Go Up