PotD: Does Utah border New Mexico, or does Arizona border Colorado?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 29, 2020, 12:38:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

befuddlement

Utah borders New Mexico.
0 (0%)
Arizona borders Colorado.
0 (0%)
Utah borders New Mexico AND Arizona borders Colorado.
6 (85.7%)
Neither does Utah border New Mexico, nor does Arizona border Colorado.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

Hiro

Quote from: Mando Pandango on July 29, 2020, 05:47:14 PMThere is, as you may know, also a monument to America's Four Corners. It's apparently extremely boring and not worth visiting since it is in the middle of goddamn nowhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Corners_Monument
yeah I went there once as a kid, standing on the point is amusing for a minute but after that the place is dull as shit lol

Kalahari Inkantation

okay but like

If Utah borders New Mexico, then it's literally impossible for Arizona to border Colorado. akudood;

Quote from: YPrrrr on July 29, 2020, 07:01:28 PMofficially the state governments and federal government recognize them as bordering states

Officially the North Korean government recognizes itself as a democratic republic. cnotedood;

ikanaide

theoretically you could draw a line that goes from utah into new mexico without entering arizona or colorado if the line had no width and same with arizona and colorado, but obviously you couldn't draw both lines at once without intersecting on the infinitesimal point that all 4 states have in common. either way, i feel like the borders weren't made with geometry in mind and you're thinking too logically about this lol

Mando Pandango

TEC how do you feel about france's land border with the netherlands? or spain's land border with morocco? Or Liechtenstein's entire system of municipal boundaries?

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 18, 2021, 08:46:18 AMTEC how do you feel about france's land border with the netherlands?

love it, extremely satisfying

Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 18, 2021, 08:46:18 AMor spain's land border with morocco?

deliciously ironic lol

Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 18, 2021, 08:46:18 AMOr Liechtenstein's entire system of municipal boundaries?

asmr in a bad way, a bit like nails on a chalkboard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ikanaide on February 18, 2021, 03:25:59 AMtheoretically you could draw a line that goes from utah into new mexico without entering arizona or colorado if the line had no width and same with arizona and colorado, but obviously you couldn't draw both lines at once without intersecting on the infinitesimal point that all 4 states have in common. either way, i feel like the borders weren't made with geometry in mind and you're thinking too logically about this lol

my icandy your english has improved tremendously :3

Hiro

Quote from: Magyarorszag on March 22, 2021, 10:05:36 PM
Quote from: ikanaide on February 18, 2021, 03:25:59 AMtheoretically you could draw a line that goes from utah into new mexico without entering arizona or colorado if the line had no width and same with arizona and colorado, but obviously you couldn't draw both lines at once without intersecting on the infinitesimal point that all 4 states have in common. either way, i feel like the borders weren't made with geometry in mind and you're thinking too logically about this lol

did you forget his whole story lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on March 22, 2021, 10:05:36 PM

br>https://boyah.net/forums2/index.php/topic,74716.0.html

Samus Aran

im pretty sure tec was clowning on him, really doubt he'd forget already lol

Go Up