April 18, 2024, 06:30:49 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: How has your weight changed during the lockdown?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 17, 2020, 07:34:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

I gained weight.
3 (37.5%)
I lost weight.
3 (37.5%)
My weight did not change.
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

i gained up to 15lb in the midst of it

peaked at ~165lb, my highest weight ever lol

Mando Pandango

I don't have a scale but I have made no noticeable change.

I'm both eating less and I'm less active so there you go
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Thyme

gained a bit over 10 lbs

i haven't left the apt. except for groceries and my IV drip appointments for the past 4 months

C.Mongler

i lost about 15 lbs lol was around 183 in December and now I'm around 168 most days

granted i run 20 miles a week but still eating less resturant shit has definitely helped

Hiro

I have weighed ~145 from age 18 until last year when I suddenly went down to 135, probably from cycling, so I was almost underweight. Just weighed myself, up to 140 again  n_u

Samus Aran

i gained a little bit. not too much. maybe 4lbs. i still exercise daily and all, it's just easier for me to not care as much about my diet when i'm at home all the time.

YPrrrr

Definitely put on weight. I was running 3 miles a day at the gym before the pandemic but obviously now's not a good time to go to the gym

I don't like running outside much because it sometimes reactivates my asthma

Karel

i put on weight since i quit my tree job last year. my body felt wrecked and i was still eating take-out and gas station garbage

then covid had me spending too much time indoors, and i moved for a job out west because i wanted to go hiking and camping more. so the long hikes have aided in losing weight, plus every now and again i'll run a 5k if i'm not hiking enough. Not sure how much weight I lost but I was a bulky muscle and fat mess of around 200 pounds during the end of last winter. I'd really like to see where I'm at now because the difference I feel in my clothes and looking in the mirror is palpable

Go Up