April 18, 2024, 06:03:12 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How does this place still exist lol

Started by Socks, July 13, 2020, 07:50:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Socks

strongbad you still with that chick from the thailand trip

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

we're all married we meet up at denny's on sundays at 10:30 after the service

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on July 15, 2020, 05:19:36 PMstrongbad you still with that chick from the thailand trip
yeah we live in a cozy apartment in seattle- things are good

hbu?

Socks

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 15, 2020, 07:25:49 PMwe're all married we meet up at denny's on sundays at 10:30 after the service

lol sup mongler. that conjures a funny ass image

Quote from: strongbad on July 15, 2020, 09:24:43 PM
Quote from: Socks on July 15, 2020, 05:19:36 PMstrongbad you still with that chick from the thailand trip
yeah we live in a cozy apartment in seattle- things are good

hbu?

nice, glad to hear. you guys are like a postcard, keep at it.
i'm doing good, got my own place in collingswood, NJ - just across from Philly.
working and stuff, still a hopeless romantic sociopath but hey, we can't all be perfect

Samus Aran

this place still exists because until we all completely move on, it'll always be a chill place with friends to talk to

ME##

Quote from: Samus Aran on July 17, 2020, 09:21:06 AMthis place still exists because until we all completely move on, it'll always be a chill place with friends to talk to

It always makes me sad that one day we will all move on :(

Kalahari Inkantation

um excuse me who is this "we" you two speak of

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 15, 2020, 05:38:29 AMthis site is a sex chatroom for young adult lesbians now

i believe you have boyah mistaken with outsider gimpdood;

strongbad

Quote from: ME## on July 17, 2020, 11:07:40 AM
Quote from: Samus Aran on July 17, 2020, 09:21:06 AMthis place still exists because until we all completely move on, it'll always be a chill place with friends to talk to

It always makes me sad that one day we will all move on :(
hasn't happened yet- if anything it is a battle of stubbornness at this point

Hiro

nah man y'all are lifelong friends, so even if the website goes down someday I'll never stop talking to you guys

silvertone

Quote from: Hiro on July 17, 2020, 04:45:50 PMnah man y'all are lifelong friends, so even if the website goes down someday I'll never stop talking to you guys
were cursed

C.Mongler

i think its more likely snorkel just gets tired of hosting this shit before all of us decide to "move on" lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 17, 2020, 09:17:16 PMi think its more likely snorkel just gets tired of hosting this shit

he's been tired since like 2014

Go Up