May 01, 2024, 10:17:14 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Obligatory I got Banned Thread

Started by Reverse Psychology, June 17, 2007, 06:38:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Reverse Psychology

June 17, 2007, 06:38:14 PM Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 06:45:58 PM by Grant
We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

You have been banned for the following reason:

You have been banned for one week for making this inappropriate post "does he give or receive? (cnf)" in the thread "Who would bone wario?" If you have a question about this ban, please send an e-mail to: forum_ban@noa.nintendo.com. Be sure to include your screen name in the e-mail.

You have 11000 minutes remaining on the ban.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a dumbass, but at least I flamed ChuckNorrisFan. navi;

Also, I'm not making an alt this time. NSider isn't that important.

ncba93ivyase

Sounded like a great topic. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Reverse Psychology

Quote from: Lawlz on June 17, 2007, 06:42:23 PM
Sounded like a great topic. caterpie;
The topic made me laugh.

It was a repost though, it was way funnier the 1st time the thread was posted. caterpie;

Daddy

I wish they'd reply to my e-mail.

Buffy

You have been permanently banned from the NSider Forums for continuing to post inappropriate threads/posts. Thread "He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy" If you have a question about this ban, please send an e-mail to: forum_ban@noa.nintendo.com. Be sure to include your screen name in the e-mail.

*cough*

President Evil

1 week=/=11000 minutes?

The NoA's need to learn some basic math. v;

Bushy

Access Denied! This My Nintendo membership has been deactivated. Call 1-800-255-3700 for more information.

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Reverse Psychology

Quote from: Bushybrow on June 17, 2007, 07:07:09 PM
Access Denied! This My Nintendo membership has been deactivated. Call 1-800-255-3700 for more information.

I thought you are allowed to get it re-activated?

Bushy

Quote from: Grant on June 17, 2007, 07:19:51 PM
Quote from: Bushybrow on June 17, 2007, 07:07:09 PM

I thought you are allowed to get it re-activated?
Yeah, But my mom hasn't done it yet.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

heltar

Quote from: Buffy on June 17, 2007, 06:58:26 PM

You have been permanently banned from the NSider Forums for continuing to post inappropriate threads/posts. Thread "He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy" If you have a question about this ban, please send an e-mail to: forum_ban@noa.nintendo.com. Be sure to include your screen name in the e-mail.

*cough*

That's kinda stupid, say that the mods are biased against you. I remember that thread, though. Stop posting shitty bands and maybe they'lll like you...?

Buffy

Quote from: helter skelter on June 17, 2007, 08:30:37 PM
Quote from: Buffy on June 17, 2007, 06:58:26 PM

*cough*

That's kinda stupid, say that the mods are biased against you. I remember that thread, though. Stop posting shitty bands and maybe they'lll like you...?
I don't want them to like me. I don't want my account back right now and they wouldn't give it back anyways.

Go Up