April 19, 2024, 05:51:24 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wazzup yall

Started by tommy_no_ice, July 02, 2020, 03:05:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

strongbad

i get that the lack of moderation is a meme now but can someone stop this it is pretty annoying

strongbad

can you not ignore people anymore lol

strongbad

why was that feature removed

YPrrrr

Quote from: strongbad on July 02, 2020, 09:09:28 AMi get that the lack of moderation is a meme now but can someone stop this it is pretty annoying
n all we could really do is ban. Which seems a bit harsh. We can't edit users sigs or titles or whatever.

Idk I guess we could ask nicely to stop

C.Mongler

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: YPrrrr on July 02, 2020, 10:24:05 AM
Quote from: strongbad on July 02, 2020, 09:09:28 AMi get that the lack of moderation is a meme now but can someone stop this it is pretty annoying
n all we could really do is ban. Which seems a bit harsh. We can't edit users sigs or titles or whatever.

didnt jmv change my sig that one time

C.Mongler

wait you can run SCRIPTS through the location field lol aight that just feels unsafe

YPrrrr

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on July 02, 2020, 11:10:30 AM

t jmv change my sig that one time
ut he's admin which has the power to do it.

Mods can basically just ban ppl and move/edit/delete threads and posts. Can't change sigs or user profile info

A pulsating anus might be a bit much for a sig though. Wanna make a nsfw pulsating anus thread go for it

strongbad

yeah like it's not worth banning but we should be able to make people not do this lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 02, 2020, 12:19:06 PMwait you can run SCRIPTS through the location field lol aight that just feels unsafe
for real lol i feel like this has to have been patched by SMF

strongbad

also i am beating a dead horse here and not trying to shame JMV but it would be really nice if we had an active admin

Mando Pandango

agreed w/ above

this is fun but it's also an obvious security flaw and it would be nice if it were fixed
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: strongbad on July 02, 2020, 03:19:55 PMalso i am beating a dead horse here and not trying to shame JMV but it would be really nice if we had an active admin

agreed

C.Mongler

surely one of the like 7 of us left can be trusted to try and spruce this place up a little bit lol

Go Up