April 18, 2024, 01:56:24 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

need a face mask?

Started by Hiro, June 20, 2020, 05:09:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

wow strongdavid is cancelled

but i dont want the punishment to be too harsh so now you are uncancelled

kettu

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 02, 2020, 02:22:20 PM

my name is now DMongler, short for Dog Mask ongler

also thanks for the drawing and extra masko lubdoods;
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry how did I not even realize the pattern is sideways!!! R I P
Ill send u another one with the fabric the right way lol. I should stop making these at 3 am when I can't sleep

C.Mongler

Quote from: kettu on July 03, 2020, 07:07:37 PM

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry how did I not even realize the pattern is sideways!!! R I P
Ill send u another one with the fabric the right way lol. I should stop making these at 3 am when I can't sleep
Is this a joke cuz the picture is sideways lol
If not it's totally fine lol do not worry about it I didn't even notice

kettu

Quote from: Snowy on July 03, 2020, 08:05:32 PMi want whichever one comes with covid pre-applied to it
I'll letcha know when I get that positive swab :3

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 03, 2020, 07:18:26 PM
Quote from: kettu on July 03, 2020, 07:07:37 PM

Is this a joke cuz the picture is sideways lol
If not it's totally fine lol do not worry about it I didn't even notice
lly things walk on a horizontal plane rather than a vertical one  n_u
Quote from: kettu on July 04, 2020, 11:26:37 PM
Quote from: Snowy on July 03, 2020, 08:05:32 PMi want whichever one comes with covid pre-applied to it
I'll letcha know when I get that positive swab :3
Yea jeez hope you guys are okay, AZ is crazy right now

ME##

Today at the grocery store I saw a lady lounging at the in-store Starbucks kiosk, sans mask of course, lazily reading the newspaper, dozens of people with their noses exposed and the cherry on top was an old lady who had a mask pinched in between her lips so her precious ears didn't hurt for 30 minutes and so the mask was barely covering a centimetre of her face.  Then of course every dipshit is up here from Phoenix to 'vacation' for the holiday

So yeah, go Arizona

YPrrrr

It's okay ME## the disease is just a scam by liberal Netflix to make more money by defaming hard working patriotic Americans like Joe Exotic

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on July 05, 2020, 02:21:17 PMIt's okay ME## the disease is just a scam by liberal Netflix to make more money by defaming hard working patriotic Americans like Joe Exotic

Agreed

kettu

Quote from: YPrrrr on July 05, 2020, 02:21:17 PMIt's okay ME## the disease is just a scam by liberal Netflix to make more money by defaming hard working patriotic Americans like Joe Exotic

Fuck me up Debra, liberal Netflix!!!!!!

Like damn I wear a mask my entire work shift it's wildly uncomfortable but I ain't dying 

Or maybe I am idk I haven't been that blessed yet

YPrrrr

I think we're all old enough by this point that cellular regeneration has slowed and we could all be described as dying

C.Mongler

kettu your masks are nice and breathable in dc's 8000% humidity thank you for your fabric selection

Samus Aran

hey grant, are y'all still doing this? my face mask has gotten real stretched out and it's pretty shitty now, could use a new one. was thinkin a grey one.

Kalahari Inkantation

omg may i place a few orders i'll pay handsomely :3

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

yeah same as kaz my mask is starting to show a bit of wear and tear. i'd like one too if that's still a thing

kettu

I ordered some more elastic cos I ran out, I should be able to make them by the end of the week and mail them out Saturday.
I'm out of grey, I have about 5 worth of the blue, lots of dog, I have one or two of some unique patterns that I'll post in a bit.
If a lot of people want grey I'll just pick up another sheet set to use the fabric from.
(I use the sheet fabric cos of the high thread count and it's super comfy on the face)

Go Up