September 29, 2020, 10:33:25 PM

1,533,832 Posts in 46,217 Topics by 1,462 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

need a face mask?

Started by Hiro, June 20, 2020, 05:09:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kettu

I ordered some more elastic cos I ran out, I should be able to make them by the end of the week and mail them out Saturday.
I'm out of grey, I have about 5 worth of the blue, lots of dog, I have one or two of some unique patterns that I'll post in a bit.
If a lot of people want grey I'll just pick up another sheet set to use the fabric from.
(I use the sheet fabric cos of the high thread count and it's super comfy on the face)

Samus Aran

i'm fine with blue instead of grey wrench;

kettu

Quote from: Samus Aran on July 20, 2020, 02:34:08 AMi'm fine with blue instead of grey wrench;
How many would you like?
I'd recommend at least two so you can alternate days :3

silvertone

he wants 7 and one of them in pink

Samus Aran

Quote from: kettu on July 20, 2020, 09:14:49 AM
Quote from: Samus Aran on July 20, 2020, 02:34:08 AMi'm fine with blue instead of grey wrench;
How many would you like?

three, if possible!

kettu

Quote from: silvertone on July 20, 2020, 09:16:46 AMhe wants 7 and one of them in pink
If I had one pink id probs use it to bribe me86 into letting me visit his dog so

kettu

Quote from: Samus Aran on July 20, 2020, 10:32:47 AM
Quote from: kettu on July 20, 2020, 09:14:49 AM
How many would you like?

three, if possible!
Pls dm ur address when u can

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

silvertone

asking for notsid, if you have a dog is it possible that a duck could be added. preferabbly a fecund one

kettu

Quote from: silvertone on July 21, 2020, 07:01:07 AMasking for notsid, if you have a dog is it possible that a duck could be added. preferabbly a fecund one
I don't think I'm that advance in my sewing, maybe ask someone who knits?

Magyarorszag

placing an order for 3xdog, 1 blue and 1 peach :3

also curious about the other patterns you mentioned lol

C.Mongler

kettu what the heck I said don't worry about it!!! Tho this new dog pattern matches my dog so that's cool man

kettu

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 24, 2020, 06:10:06 AM
kettu what the heck I said don't worry about it!!! Tho this new dog pattern matches my dog so that's cool man

AWWW YEAHHHHHH

kettu

Hey boyos because of the packing and everything I won't be able to make any masks until next week or the week after depending on when the elastic order comes in. Sorry for the delay!!

Go Up