April 17, 2024, 11:55:07 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Strange affects Coronavirus has had on you

Started by ME##, June 11, 2020, 11:50:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Due to my inability to go to Starbucks twelve times a week and my unwillingness to buy milk, I'm starting to prefer straight black coffee (with some sugar).  I'm becoming a boomer. smithicide;

Soon I'll be standing at checkout lines demanding I get a military discount because my wife's boyfriend's cousin was in the ROTC

strongbad

Quote from: ME## on June 11, 2020, 11:50:12 AMDue to my inability to go to Starbucks twelve times a week and my unwillingness to buy milk, I'm starting to prefer straight black coffee (with some sugar).  I'm becoming a boomer. smithicide;

Soon I'll be standing at checkout lines demanding I get a military discount because my wife's boyfriend's cousin was in the ROTC
Dude I think you're becoming less of a boomer if anything. Black coffee is trendy

Biggest affect covid has on me is feeling like my lungs are full of shards of glass everytime that i cough (jk)

Really for me it's just working from home and not-commuting anymore. I was cycling at least 150 miles/week with just commuting and now I'm probably doing closer to 50. Some positives, though, like I have 2 extra hours of free-time every day due to not commuting. Been doing yoga with my gf every morning and I am starting to see the benefits and really dig it. Also have more time to game which is maybe good maybe not good lol

YPrrrr

Yea I'm pretty sure most old people I know take their coffee with cream and sugar.

I dunno that it's had too many strange effects upon me other than sometimes being BORED TO TEARS. This weekend I'm giving up on complete isolation and I'm going to see if I can find a secluded section of beach around here.

Also quarantine got me back into League of Legends fuck. I hate myself

strongbad

Quote from: YPrrrr on June 11, 2020, 03:47:50 PMYea I'm pretty sure most old people I know take their coffee with cream and sugar.

I dunno that it's had too many strange effects upon me other than sometimes being BORED TO TEARS. This weekend I'm giving up on complete isolation and I'm going to see if I can find a secluded section of beach around here.

Also quarantine got me back into League of Legends fuck. I hate myself
Lol this is 100% me with Overwatch

famy

i havent had to do any work at all and now i am a lazy piece of shit

Hiro

not working has let me finally feel like myself again for the first time in years

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

reeper

i have a beer belly... and i don't even drink.

what the fuck man all i do is eat eat eat

Thyme

Quote from: reeper on June 13, 2020, 07:15:45 AMi have a beer belly... and i don't even drink.

what the fuck man all i do is eat eat eat

food is all i have rn

silvertone

the peeople i live with annoy the shit out of me now

strongbad

Quote from: Mando Pandango on June 13, 2020, 12:01:09 AMBeen smonkin 2much
same

trying to move to just edibles but it's not quite the same

but i am tired of fucking up my lungs

6M69I69B9

idk if i can attribute this to corona shit
but ive just been kinda depressed and aimless recently a bit

hell i did a stream the other day just bc its been a while
and man i was anxious as shit
idk what's looming over me atm
but i just feel like i need to dip and move on to another part of the world or smth

i feel stuck in a way
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Work from home is great.
I can use the excuse of a slow VPN to hang out and chase the woodchuck out of my backyard

strongbad

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on June 17, 2020, 09:13:22 PMWork from home is great.
I can use the excuse of a slow VPN to hang out and chase the woodchuck out of my backyard

what kind of work do you do nowadays?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up