April 18, 2024, 09:28:04 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Strange affects Coronavirus has had on you

Started by ME##, June 11, 2020, 11:50:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

I've lost almost 15 lbs from going from eating out 3-5 times a week to maybe 3 times a month lol

Thyme

i must have gained 20 lbs from not walking to work every day
or at all

C.Mongler

tbf i also run 20 miles a week lol

but pre Rona it wasn't making much of a dent in my weight at all

tho it could also be a seasonal thing since i think the body like to hang on to fat during wintertimes

??????

my big massive thighs have shrunk
other than that I've grown rather calm, cute and more energetic
sunbathing, going out to the beach and painting really gives me a strong glow

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

Somehow I have more work than usual and am working like 50 hours a week rn. So
Quote from: Samus Aran on June 24, 2020, 05:41:09 PMi'm more depressed than ever!  lubdoods;

strongbad

Quote from: YPrrrr on June 25, 2020, 04:47:01 AMSomehow I have more work than usual and am working like 50 hours a week rn. So
Quote from: Samus Aran on June 24, 2020, 05:41:09 PMi'm more depressed than ever!  lubdoods;

Same- for the first couple months of quarantine I was finding myself putting in 9-10 hour days for no reason really. When I don't have an office to walk away from it's easy to just stay in work mode.

Although I've actually lessened my responsibilities at work (I was literally doing two people's jobs for like 3 months and we hired both of those positions lol) and now I'm struggling to find work for my normal 8 hours lol

ME##

strongbad

C.Mongler

Quote from: strongbad on August 24, 2020, 08:43:26 AMi think i want to work remote forever lol
yeah i cant decide lol. i'm pretty strapped for WFH now; got a new standing desk slash workspace area and a ballin' wireless headset.
my org announced whenever we do come back that they will have a 3-day remote, 2-day in option for staff as a new org policy. the caveat is you lose privileges for a dedicated workspace and i JUST fucking got an office less than 2 months before we closed down lmao. so if i go that route i will lose my cool new office. idk. i can still remote 1 day a week, buuuuuut i kinda like not having to be around people all the time lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 24, 2020, 09:43:46 AM
Quote from: strongbad on August 24, 2020, 08:43:26 AMi think i want to work remote forever lol
my org announced whenever we do come back that they will have a 3-day remote, 2-day in option for staff as a new org policy.
fuck i would love that. i like the office but man every day is grueling. just nice to have the options.

but yeah my home office space is so comfy now and i am just as productive than going in. browsing the internet or playing my switch has replaced talking to my coworkers about nothing which i am okay with lol

ClassicTyler

The behavior of customers and family have sent me into a downward spiral of manic depression and now I am back in therapy.  sillydood;

Go Up