March 28, 2024, 03:10:16 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kazstream

Started by Samus Aran, May 09, 2020, 01:02:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

STREAMING GUILTY GEAR STRIVE BETA WHILE IT'S STILL ONLINE

http://twitch.tv/kazberrykrunch

Samus Aran

been having some connection issues with stream lmao

but i only have so much time to play this so im just gonna play and hopefully stream stays online for most of it, so stream is still up rn

Samus Aran

February 19, 2021, 08:37:21 PM #152 Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 02:30:13 AM by Samus Aran
never mind the beta is offline again lmfao

i'll probably stream the beta every time i'm able to actually connect to it (and it's not like past 2 am)

Samus Aran

Hiro

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Hiro

damn I thought there was gonna be more kazstream

Samus Aran

I'm actually planning on streaming semi-regularly again starting this month, especially cause a lot of people are running SM64 again this month and it seems like a good time to start that again.

But it'll be mostly kinda late that I stream, typically after work. Have your notifications on if you wanna know when I'm streaming without checking this thread.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Samus Aran on March 01, 2021, 04:35:57 PMI'm actually planning on streaming semi-regularly again starting this month, especially cause a lot of people are running SM64 again this month and it seems like a good time to start that again.

But it'll be mostly kinda late that I stream, typically after work. Have your notifications on if you wanna know when I'm streaming without checking this thread.

hey March Kaz how did that go

well May Kaz it didnt fuckin happen now did it you idiot (granted the middle of march through late april was very much taken up by moving to a new apartment and everything related to that)

ANYWAY

big new reason that i want to get back into streaming SM64 stuff: https://romhacking.com/

the man, the myth, the legend himself, SimpleFlips, recently unveiled this new awesome website for documenting and archiving SM64 romhacks, as well as providing architecture for like, a community element. have a profile with the hacks you've played/are playing/want to play listed, your star progress on them, etc.

that being said, i am super excited to jump into this and play more hacks, and super excited to see new talented people create new hacks that i can play as well! this website should help the hobby really grow and i'd love to be a part of it. AS SUCH, i really wanna stream this stuff. i think it'd be super fun.

Hiro

I was just thinking earlier today "I haven't seen kaz play sm64 in a long time, I hope he does that again soon"  giggle;

ikanaide

when do you even stream bruh, i'm on twitch like a lot and i never see you

Samus Aran

Quote from: ikanaide on June 01, 2021, 09:20:14 AMwhen do you even stream bruh, i'm on twitch like a lot and i never see you

i still havent in ages lmao

Samus Aran

planning on streaming sonic adventure in like an hour or so

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

kaz streaming chao fights rn

Samus Aran

yeah i keep forgetting i have this thread on boyah about streaming, these days i really only announce when i'm streaming in a couple discord servers i'm in lol

Go Up