April 18, 2024, 05:11:40 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kazstream

Started by Samus Aran, May 09, 2020, 01:02:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

May 09, 2020, 01:02:40 AM Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 11:29:13 PM by Samus Aran
https://www.twitch.tv/kazberrykrunch

CURRENT SCHEDULE - STREAMING ON SUNDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, AND FRIDAYS

KAZUAL GAMES QUEUE:
  • Dark Cloud
  • Silent Hill 4
  • Killer7

OTHER STUFF:
  • Super Mario 64: 16 Star speedruns/practice
  • Ocarina of Time Randomizer
  • Super Mario 64 Randomizer
  • Dragon Ball Fighterz??

I decided to make a new thread so I can stop spamming MIB's thread all the time when I start streaming lmao. Also so I can have a thread with my stream schedule, current games being streamed, etc.

I will update this thread once I have more info. At the moment I'm kind of just streaming every 2 or 3 days, usually around 9 or 10 central time. Streams are currently usually consisting of a randomizer seed for ALTTP, OOT, or SM64...or SM64 16 Star speedruns. However, I plan to also get back into just streaming casual playthroughs of stuff for y'all as well. AND I want to stream semi-regular DBFZ, Smash Ultimate with viewers (especially you guys), and Mario Maker 2.

I genuinely want to do this on the reg for as long as possible, hit Twitch milestones, and get a nice channel going. No aspirations to be some huge streamer or anything (I dont really want a lightspeed chat anyway), but ya. I wanna have fun with this thing.

I will post in this thread when I'm planning on streaming later that night, and probably also post when I actually go live, and update the thread title accordingly.

Btw, giving a follow even if you never actually show up would still help me out, as the first milestone I'm tryna hit is 50 followers. Hint hint. :3

6M69I69B9

o shiet i really procrastinated on making the op for everyone lmao
RIP
anyway i don't mind lol

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

shit this post submitted before i finished it LMAO

Samus Aran

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on May 09, 2020, 01:09:26 AMo shiet i really procrastinated on making the op for everyone lmao
RIP
anyway i don't mind lol

nah dont worry, i think this is more efficient anyway bro

Samus Aran

added a poll for possible games to stream casual playthroughs of. note that they would all be first-time plays, or at least i haven't finished any of them. i got close to the end of mm legends and i played like an hour of the third age and like halfway through j&d. but i'd be starting over on them.

you get two votes, pls use them both!

ME##

Wait, you haven't finished Vice City? I thought you played all of the old GTAs awhile back befuddlement

Samus Aran

Quote from: ME## on May 09, 2020, 01:28:41 PMWait, you haven't finished Vice City? I thought you played all of the old GTAs awhile back befuddlement

what no lmao

i only got like five or six missions into vice city, and i've never played any other old gta for any extended time. i do have san andreas tho

Samus Aran

anyway yeah we're tryin smash on stream tonight. if the online goes horribly or there aren't people to play, we can switch to doin some mario maker stuff

Samus Aran

stream is now live! happydood;

assuming this works, let's play some smash, guys!

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPrrrr on May 10, 2020, 07:24:52 AMDamn I saw you online on switch I wish i read Boyah

yeah dude me and mib played, also a twitch follower of mine and some other randos that came into the arena

play with us next time

Hiro

oh shit man you gotta play san andreas too

killer7, gta vice city, metal gear rising, tales of eternia, and grandia would all be fun to watch too, but I voted for Metroid and Nioh

Samus Aran

starting stream! get in here and play some smash!!

Samus Aran

Other M won the tiebreaker in the other thread. so the games i'll be kazually streaming are Dark Cloud and Other M

i will try to set up some sort of schedule soon instead of always just streaming whenever i feel like it lol

Hiro

Go Up