April 19, 2024, 04:53:07 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kazstream

Started by Samus Aran, May 09, 2020, 01:02:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

we're finishing other m tonight, starting in less than an hour (hopefully)

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

oh right. i can that too. some dark cloud first, then finish other m.

Samus Aran

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

well, other m down awdood;

next games i'm playing on stream are mega man 7 and 8, just to keep this train of mediocrity rolling lmao

Nyerp

a lot of people really love mega man 7, just not me n_u

Samus Aran

so, i've added some things to the poll. some sequels i have yet to play (kh2, going commando, warrior within) and some n64 games i have yet to get to (dk64, dkr, pd). you have four votes.

if another really long-ass game wins the poll, it'll be queued after dark cloud basically.

a point about dark cloud: i watched a video of someone beating dran, and there's not really much to it aside from what i was already doing? not much "strategy" it seems - my weapon is simply too weak. apparently i really need to "build up" from what i have - as in like, evolve the weapon through upgrading. i will grind it off stream lol

Samus Aran

tomorrow we're doing mega man 7 and dark cloud

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

thanks guys, there is currently a winner but ya'll can't see what it is until i end the poll n_u

also, i was hating on dark cloud the other night cause of that boss, but now that i actually understand weapon upgrades, synth stones, and "building up" more, i like the game again lol. cause on one hand, yeah, it's still all basically grinding, but on the other hand it's a type of grinding i actually like quite a bit, and i was kinda just going about things all wrong before. when i stream dark cloud tomorrow night i should be able to carve through that boss like paper and we can move on to the next area

Samus Aran

mega man 7 in about an hour

@Hiro vote in the poll u bitch madood;

Go Up