April 26, 2024, 04:40:03 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kazstream

Started by Samus Aran, May 09, 2020, 01:02:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Samus Aran on May 16, 2022, 02:50:20 PM
Quote from: Hiro on May 16, 2022, 01:59:26 PMman i'm actually bummed that I missed all of SA2 and affiliate stream, congrats man

there will be plenty more kazstream to come
and it'll all be when I work lol

ikanaide

i haven't had much time for twitch lately but would be nice to catch some streams again, i think you stream at like 4am for me though lol

Samus Aran

kazstream is doing so much better these days. i've been doing it much more regularly, and a few generous people are consistent subscribers so i always have at least a little revenue. recently i was raided by linkus7 (big wind waker speedrunner and general zelda content creator) with his huge audience when doing an ocarina of time randomizer, and i've snagged a few extra consistent viewers that way. and i've also been grinding my sm664 speedruns more lately on stream, and have hit several new PBs!

i'm streaming more sm64 tonight and i'm streaming luigi's mansion for spooky stream on saturday night. wrench;

oh, and i've made a grand total of about $135 on twitch so far! wowie!

Mando Pandango

That's great dude. The raid is really good news. Like, those are real steps toward streaming as a viable way of making money, which I've already seen a few of my friends manage to do successfully. Keep it up my man.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Samus Aran on October 27, 2022, 04:22:00 PMkazstream is doing so much better these days. i've been doing it much more regularly, and a few generous people are consistent subscribers so i always have at least a little revenue. recently i was raided by linkus7 (big wind waker speedrunner and general zelda content creator) with his huge audience when doing an ocarina of time randomizer, and i've snagged a few extra consistent viewers that way. and i've also been grinding my sm664 speedruns more lately on stream, and have hit several new PBs!

i'm streaming more sm64 tonight and i'm streaming luigi's mansion for spooky stream on saturday night. wrench;

oh, and i've made a grand total of about $135 on twitch so far! wowie!

mfw took me so long to get a paycheck on twitch
but it was kool knowing my efforts translated to $$$

but yeah youve been on a grind and that's been p kool

also fun fact, they lowered the threshold to get a payment down to $50, much easier to get income now at bare minimum
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on October 28, 2022, 11:55:25 AMalso fun fact, they lowered the threshold to get a payment down to $50, much easier to get income now at bare minimum

yeah thats why i got my first paycheck from them already lmao

anyway, doin that luigi's mansion playthrough in just a couple hours

Kalahari Inkantation

anyway kaz ofc i want to see you stream lol

Would you kindly play Ghost Song next? :3

i've had that game on my watch list for, literally, probably close to ten years lmao

Samus Aran

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on November 29, 2022, 04:00:56 PManyway kaz ofc i want to see you stream lol

Would you kindly play Ghost Song next? :3

i've had that game on my watch list for, literally, probably close to ten years lmao

maybe maybe

but u should also be there for the hot zelda and metroid randos and speedrun stuff!!

Mando Pandango

Kaz you gotta play Minish Cap
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: Mando Pandango on November 29, 2022, 04:20:55 PMKaz you gotta play Minish Cap

this is also a good idea, as its been so long i barely remember it

Mando Pandango

I thought you had never played it for some reason but yeah, still a good reason

I remember it being a fun one to fully complete, depending on how much you like gacha

Kalahari Inkantation

okay another request

kaz plz make ur sig a clickable link to kazstream okthx

Samus Aran

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on December 06, 2022, 09:47:15 AMokay another request

kaz plz make ur sig a clickable link to kazstream okthx

good idea

Hiro

man I miss kazstream

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on January 24, 2023, 05:33:46 AMman I miss kazstream

its coming back asap i've just been busy with other shit and generally distracted

Go Up