April 16, 2024, 07:53:21 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kazstream

Started by Samus Aran, May 09, 2020, 01:02:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

hope you feel better man :/

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Hiro

I hope you're doing alright kaz, I miss you

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Mando Pandango on August 02, 2020, 12:48:37 AMI admit I am no substitute for kaz but I have been occasionally streaming my playthrough of Final Fantasy IX

i like going in there!!!
you can make a thread and idk have ppl vote on games too if you want

mfw boyager squad of streamers
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Mando Pandango

lol i deleted that post bc it felt insensitive to promote my stream here

thinkin about you kaz
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

if i suddenly bring stream back again soon it'll probably be me doing sm64 runs again

Hiro

anything you wanna do would be fun, it's just nice to hang out with ya kaz

Samus Aran

hiro and i are planning on playing oot rando multiworld together tonight. effectively, we're both playing the same seed, but our items are split between our individual playthroughs. so hiro might find my megaton hammer in his game, i might find his hookshot, etc.

we're shooting for around 8 central (6 pacific), and it should take us at least a few hours.

i will be streaming, we'll be on a discord call together. it's currently unclear whether he'll also be streaming on his side.

kazstream returns

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

as it turns out, i have no fucking clue why i can't get port forwarding to work so unless hiro can do it and be the host, i dont know what to fucking do lmfao

Samus Aran

lmao and now hiro's having trouble getting windows to recognize any of his controllers so we're still troubleshooting

stream on friday is more likely at this point

Samus Aran

addendum: i'll probably be streaming stuff tomorrow (friday) whether hiro and i do multiworld co-op or not. i might just do my own oot rando run(s) and/or some sm64 speedrun stuff.

Samus Aran

hiro and i are about to play oot rando multiplayer

we have no idea how long this will take sillydood;

stream will be up momentarily

http://twitch.tv/kazberrykrunch

Samus Aran

lmao i forgot to post about this before it was happening but Hiro and i are playing oot rando again tonight, we're live rn

Go Up