ide converter works: nsider early boyah content & 2000s content (56K WARNING)

Started by 6M69I69B9, April 21, 2020, 07:24:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Karel

Karel

Karel

Karel

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Karel

heck i remember you saying that long ago

Honestly my hair was very much like that, and my body was just as thin

AAAAAAAA

Holy shit!!!!!!!!! These are amazing.

I've been looking for those comics forever, haven't been able to find originals of anything anywhere. Please see if you can get full-resolution, that would be a miracle.

God, people really hated Outsider, huh. I only vaguely remember that drama.

??????

Quote from: Karel on April 21, 2020, 11:11:47 PMgod fuck this guy, he got registered at outsider some odd months ago, crazy

No idea what the context of this was

i remember him bring aspergers 

C.Mongler

Quote from: Karel on April 21, 2020, 11:11:47 PMgod fuck this guy, he got registered at outsider some odd months ago, crazy

No idea what the context of this was

lol this is the guy who like BEGGED me to do an NSIDER rant about him after i did that one on zach777. so i just made a video of my playing video games and scratching my nuts so he would shutup
pwned by a 14 year old

Karel

Quote from: ?????? on April 22, 2020, 01:43:13 AMi remember him bring aspergers 

tru

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 22, 2020, 06:34:10 AMlol this is the guy who like BEGGED me to do an NSIDER rant about him after i did that one on zach777. so i just made a video of my playing video games and scratching my nuts so he would shutup
pwned by a 14 year old

god's work, son

Thyme

Karel

Thyme

yeah ok, re-reading it I myself do think there must be some neurodivergence going on there

that was an occupational hazard on my part

Go Up