Okay, we all hate to admit it, but how addicted to TikTok are you

Started by ME##, April 19, 2020, 02:53:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Karel on April 19, 2020, 04:48:42 PMi deleted all my social media after realizing how it amplified my depressive episodes, with a little spice added from information mining from those companies and the government to sway me (though I guess I still have Reddit. I may yet delete that too)

with China being more egregious on that end, I don't know how anyone could think keeping tiktok is a good decision
i need to do this

the only thing keeping me on facebook is bicycle buy/sell/trade groups but even those aren't really that much more useful than craigslist

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

david why

also yeah I haven't touched facebook for about 2 or 3 years now and it's been absolutely no loss at all, what a dumb waste of time
same with tumblr, although i did like that a lot more before it died
twitter has always been a garbage fire
I use reddit but it's generally a big waste of time, instagram too although I never post on it

6M69I69B9

i only see this stuff bc my niece and nephew browse it and i just take quick glances and twatter once in a while
my nephew uploads once in a while
lmao i tell him hes going into the cringe compilation

he loves dancing on it awwwww
he actually can dance so it's really cool sometimes seeing his fortnite dances and makes me die irl

i got tiktok irl lmao
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Thyme

i still go on tumblr every day lol
my twitter usage has increased in the past year, especially with all that StuffTM happening
and the youtube algorithm has me entirely in its grasps
reddit i use mostly to keep up with local news on r/quebec and find new music on r/progmetal

i only follow bands and local businesses on facebook nowadays

??????

why don't you guys follow good content and treat those apps as a tool
i disabled notifications and access to my phone for messenger and Instagram and only follow things relevant to my interests (galleries and ironic right-wing fascists)
my fiance is a complete addict
regularly gets 500+ likes on tweets
but follows 1,000+ people
don't understand how you can take in so much varying content

silvertone

Go Up