I had JUST filled my tank to the very brim with WILDLY underpriced gas when

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, April 13, 2020, 02:06:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

that's how i felt after i nearly died in an accident lmao. just lucky and thankful to still be alive. i was worried that i'd end up being scared of driving or some shit but nothing really changed

Kalahari Inkantation

somehow i'm not any more fearful of driving but jesus am i afraid of towering trees SocksDood;

silvertone

Hiro

I got a dent in the front-right of my bumper from a guy turning two lanes over, merging into me (at like 20 mph) back in January and I was scared of driving for like a month after lmao

Kalahari Inkantation

if I'M the one who fuck;.s up i become terrified of driving for months afterwards lol

but in this case it was 100% not my fault, so i guess despite the situation being far more dangerous than any i've ever been in, it hasn't really mentally traumatized me because it wasn't my mistake lol

YPrrrr

Travis

Samus Aran

ME##

silvertone

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

I think it's relatively safe as long as you're in an open field or desert without any nearby roads

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 11, 2020, 02:06:18 PMI think it's relatively safe as long as you're in an open field or desert without any nearby roads

With Tec's luck he could live in the middle of Black Canyon City and the saguaro on his property would end up crushing his car in the one storm during monsoon season

Go Up