April 16, 2024, 12:26:54 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 1 - the thread, part 1

Started by C.Mongler, April 10, 2020, 06:50:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Thyme on April 11, 2020, 07:33:10 PM
Quote from: TooB on April 11, 2020, 07:27:43 PMWedge is a bro

voiced by badger from breaking bad lol, recognized him right away

Nice lol. I recognized Heidegger right away. John DiMaggio

AAAAAAAA

fine i'll probably play this but it's gonna have to wait until after i beat my other ps4 backlog (thanks ps plus)

YPrrrr

Should I just wait for the inevitable bundle that includes all the chapters

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 12, 2020, 01:33:52 PMShould I just wait for the inevitable bundle that includes all the chapters
if you want to wait until at least 2026 to play it, sure

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 12, 2020, 01:54:46 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on April 12, 2020, 01:33:52 PMShould I just wait for the inevitable bundle that includes all the chapters
if you want to wait until at least 2026 to play it, sure
well I don't want to play a piece and then wait til 2026 so I guess that makes that decision

wawi

i am playing through the original for the first time, just boarded the new president's boat to a new continent after port junon

C.Mongler

just beat it, pretty fast for my usual speed lol. it was pretty good, but also wish it was better. feels like pulled in a lot of the bad design ideas from XV (and even XIII), but it at least had a coherent, beloved story layered on top of it so it wasn't as awful. enjoyed the combat though it was kinda annoying at points with the animation cancels and shit. im not sure how a person who has never played the OG would react to this shit lol

C.Mongler

Quote from: wawi on April 24, 2020, 04:45:03 PMi am playing through the original for the first time, just boarded the new president's boat to a new continent after port junon
you already well past the scope of the remake my guy lol

wawi

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 25, 2020, 10:38:25 AM
Quote from: wawi on April 24, 2020, 04:45:03 PMi am playing through the original for the first time, just boarded the new president's boat to a new continent after port junon
you already well past the scope of the remake my guy lol
i cant play the remake anytime soon anyways. just got to cosmo canyon and the music is amazing

Samus Aran

wawi

i just beat the original but must've spent over two hours just in cosmo canyon to hear the music

Go Up