April 24, 2024, 08:26:50 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

games you sold

Started by reeper, January 27, 2022, 10:42:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

hah aight will do

i do have a copy of cubivore kewndood;

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 11, 2022, 06:04:16 AMhah aight will do

i do have a copy of cubivore kewndood;
great game bro probably one of the best obscure games on GCN

Hiro

I would also be interested in a few maybe

C.Mongler

aight maybe ill get my shit together in the next month or two and do a Boyah Yard Sale™

ME##

Quote from: Samus Aran on February 11, 2022, 05:40:44 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on February 11, 2022, 05:38:45 AMi might sell most of my n64 and gamecube collection soons except for a few GOATS. i've got a GCLoader, so i literally can't even play my discs anymore since i removed it for that lol, and also have an everdrive 64, so for both i can just boot up whatever i want

if u do that make a thread so you can sell some to your good friend and collector kaz :)

don't forget boyah's sales tax is currently 15.5%

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 11, 2022, 05:38:45 AMi might sell most of my n64 and gamecube collection soons except for a few GOATS. i've got a GCLoader, so i literally can't even play my discs anymore since i removed it for that lol, and also have an everdrive 64, so for both i can just boot up whatever i want
jealous of all your cool piracy shit

do you find that you just enjoy downloading all the roms and having them or do you actually play them? i fall into the former category which is why i fell off of modding all my stuff

although i should break out the gameboy micro with flashcart more that thing is neat

C.Mongler

WOAH who said i am pirating! I am of course only backing up games i legally own and have the rights to do so sillydood; 5thgrade; kewndood;

but yeah idk i think i fall largely more into the spell of collecting files than actually playing them lol. i even picked up a 5 TB external drive to use as a plug-n-play emu setup but also an end-all-be-all house for all my romz n shit and i think i've filled about a TB so far. i usually play a couple oldies every year, but yeah like 98% of everything i've ever put on a drive or a flashcart or whatever is never touched lol. its just fun to scroll through a big ass list of games i guess. i'm trying to actually play some old shit this year tho

that said i don't play a ton of the shit i actually own either lol, which is why i'm like maybe i should just part with the stuff i'm like almost certainly never going to play again (or the first time lel) since it's just taking up space and collecting dusts. especially for the systems that i have a flashcart or mod for; if i ever change my mind for some reason i can just boot up a backup

Go Up