March 28, 2024, 03:28:41 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Energy drinks

Started by Hiro, March 30, 2020, 01:04:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Sugar-free Red Bull Pear is fucking delicious
Most energy drinks are bad though

ME##

Tbh I find most disgusting

Surprisingly I still have yet to try that Coke energy drink yet tho

Hiro

it's not good, tastes like store brand cola with some other sodas from the fountain mixed in

ME##

Quote from: Hiro on April 02, 2020, 03:59:02 PMit's not good, tastes like store brand cola with some other sodas from the fountain mixed in
gross

YPrrrr

I'm surprised no one has tried to market a drink that tastes like all the sodas mixed together to kids since they always do it at fast food places

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 02, 2020, 07:34:43 PMI'm surprised no one has tried to market a drink that tastes like all the sodas mixed together to kids since they always do it at fast food places

they do its called dr peper have u ever tried it

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

YPrrrr

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on April 03, 2020, 07:05:45 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on April 02, 2020, 07:34:43 PMI'm surprised no one has tried to market a drink that tastes like all the sodas mixed together to kids since they always do it at fast food places

they do its called dr peper have u ever tried it
lol damn you discovered the 23 flavors

YPrrrr

Also the mango monster is good that's about it

Thyme

they give me flare-ups :(

i like the rockstar one that's basically just fruit punch

strongbad

i like sugar free redbull

i'd still rather drink coffee in just about every situation though

C.Mongler

energy drinks make me feel like my teeth are melting out of skull

i'd rather have coffee lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 08, 2020, 03:03:59 PMenergy drinks make me feel like my teeth are melting out of skull

my manager is what I would call an "energy drink enthusiast" in the sense that he brings a different flavor into the office almost every morning and enjoys gauging people's reactions on the weird ones

notable mentions would include the birthday cake and cotton candy flavors, which my manager insists represent a breakthrough in flavor technology

also they all have like at least 300mg of caffeine. my manager is a freak and prefers listening to podcasts at like 4x speed with silence removed and i imagine him getting loaded up at like 7am and listening to WWE Talk Podcasts like this on the way to work every day lol

C.Mongler

Quote from: strongbad on April 10, 2020, 09:57:39 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on April 08, 2020, 03:03:59 PMenergy drinks make me feel like my teeth are melting out of skull

my manager is what I would call an "energy drink enthusiast" in the sense that he brings a different flavor into the office almost every morning and enjoys gauging people's reactions on the weird ones

notable mentions would include the birthday cake and cotton candy flavors, which my manager insists represent a breakthrough in flavor technology

also they all have like at least 300mg of caffeine. my manager is a freak and prefers listening to podcasts at like 4x speed with silence removed and i imagine him getting loaded up at like 7am and listening to WWE Talk Podcasts like this on the way to work every day lol
there is no way your manager does not do cocaine in his free time

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

reeper

Quote from: strongbad on April 10, 2020, 09:57:39 AM

lmao

Go Up