April 25, 2024, 01:43:01 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm gonna do mushrooms

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, February 28, 2020, 01:48:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

as far as I know she's still doing fine, working at a tea shop like 2 blocks from my apartment

ClassicTyler

SKYLARK

What a little sweetie she was.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Hiro on March 16, 2020, 06:30:23 PMas far as I know she's still doing fine, working at a tea shop like 2 blocks from my apartment
tell her i said hi
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Quote from: Mando Pandango on March 17, 2020, 02:45:32 PM
Quote from: Hiro on March 16, 2020, 06:30:23 PMas far as I know she's still doing fine, working at a tea shop like 2 blocks from my apartment
tell her i said hi
i mean I haven't seen her in months but sure

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I found my acid and did a hit finally. Glad I did because it ended up being one of the best decisions I've made lately. I listened to a bunch of good ass albums and laid on my bed. I listened to Remain in Light first. I don't know how to explain it but it was like I was hearing the album for the first time. Every instrument was shining through. Highlights were The Great Curve and Houses in Motion.

Then I listened to Lou Reed and John Cale's Songs for Drella, which is a song cycle about Andy Warhol. There's this great verse in the song I Believe, which is about when Warhol got shot:

"Where were you, you didn't come to see me
Andy said, I think I died, why didn't you come to see me
Andy said, It hurt so much, they took blood from my hand"

Ive been thinking about this verse a lot and it still fucks me up. Not just because it's Warhol, but because its such a human reaction. Where the fuck where you when I needed you most? I nearly died, my body so torn up the only reliable vein the doctors could get blood from was in my hand, and you never even showed up to visit me? It's super fucked up, I listened to that song a lot.

Anyway, after the albums I thought about some of the existential things in my life, like do I want to keep acting? do I want to live in Portland? etc. All things I've been fretting over for months now, but each question was a clear yes when I answered them last night. Biggest take away from it was that everything I like owns and everything I don't like it bullshit. Which sounds kind of arrogant but it was more reaffirming than anything. Then I spent like an hour laughing about some pic of Delfino Isle I found on deviantart.

I tried to eat chinese food during this, which was a bad time. The food tasted fine, but it didn't feel good in my mouth lol. I first had these pork dumplings (which were actually really good to eat) but then tried the orange chicken and it was really gross. Like I could feel all the weird orange breading push up to the inside of my lip when I bit into it. I quickly washed that down and tried the sticky rice which wasn't much better. I was hyper aware of every grain of rice in my mouth and could almost give you their dimensions. I quickly washed down the rice and put the food away lol

About six hours into the trip, after I started playing video games with friends, I got a message from my uncle. He had just got out of the hospital following a supposed bicycle crash and it looked reaaaaallly skinny. Never seen him like that before. After I finished on the computer I went to bed and tried to fall asleep, but all I could think about was my unhealth uncle, and how he looked a lot like other people in my family. So all the patriarchs on my dad's side of the family popped up in my head and they all formed into one giant haggard eyeball that looked right into me. I would try to avert my eyes but it still popped up and stared deep within me. I hated it and didn't want to become part of that eyeball. I switched sides on my bed and the eye went away. I felt a really warm sensation in my head and in my stomach (maybe appendix?) and then I felt asleep.

When I woke up this morning I felt like a million bucks. Honestly the best sleep I had in years and first time in a long time I woke up feeling refreshed. I definitely can't do this every day, but I'm looking forward to the next opportunity to it. The only downside is the length of the high, there were a few moments of clarity during the trip that I was like "Jesus this shit is going to go on forever" but then it kicked in again and I was like HEEELLLLL YEAAAHHHH. 10/10 would recommend.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

oh yeah i also looked at a picture of one of the ladies from Haim and her face just kept getting longer and longer lol

Hiro

Samus Aran

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on December 20, 2020, 07:36:20 PMoh yeah i also looked at a picture of one of the ladies from Haim and her face just kept getting longer and longer lol

i like haim, good band

Hiro

I have found haim to be the most bland repetitive music I've heard to receive wide praise

ME##

Quote from: Samus Aran on December 20, 2020, 09:09:41 PM
Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on December 20, 2020, 07:36:20 PMoh yeah i also looked at a picture of one of the ladies from Haim and her face just kept getting longer and longer lol

i like haim, good band
do you like their song with Taylor Swift

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on December 20, 2020, 11:44:59 PMI have found haim to be the most bland repetitive music I've heard to receive wide praise

u like hot chip

YPrrrr

Do you remember when

People thought

The world was round

strongbad

that sounds like an awesome trip notsid

i'd really like to do a solo trip. never done one

Hiro

Quote from: Samus Aran on December 21, 2020, 12:45:06 AM
Quote from: Hiro on December 20, 2020, 11:44:59 PMI have found haim to be the most bland repetitive music I've heard to receive wide praise

u like hot chip
how much hot chip have you listened to  baddood;

Go Up