April 23, 2024, 12:40:45 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm gonna do mushrooms

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, February 28, 2020, 01:48:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

C.Mongler

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

honestly im reading a lot of mixed things about lsd.

like some people are saying its good for rewiring the brain, but others are saying this shit will fuck you up forever (i always thought that my mom made that up to scare me)

Mando Pandango

Just space out your usages. Don't be dropping acid every weekend. I'll put a couple months between uses.

Sometimes I get acid flashbacks but it's really just like when I focus on a densely patterned floor and it gets a little wiggly until I look away
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

idk ive never met anyone who done lsd who has been changed permanently for the negative; anecdotal tho, but probs a good 10 folks or so

also theres a shitload of lsd-like chems these days, its possible those experiences are from people who did somethign that wasnt actually pure lsd  doodhuh;

strongbad

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on March 11, 2020, 09:20:59 PMhonestly im reading a lot of mixed things about lsd.

like some people are saying its good for rewiring the brain, but others are saying this shit will fuck you up forever (i always thought that my mom made that up to scare me)
i've spent a lot of time hanging out on drug forums and reading trip reports on erowid i think that the vast majority of people who get fucked up long term take way too high of doses. lsd is measured in micrograms, which equates to a thousandth of a milligram. too many people do not respect this and dose blotters with way too more than they need to. you then get people taking lsd who only understand it in terms of number of tabs, and will think that they can handle 4 tabs of lsd because they had 4 tabs of some super weak stuff. they then acquire something overly (or even properly) dosed and get fucked up. this, and the fact that if you aren't testing your drugs there could be a myriad of different drug possibilities (some just as fun as lsd) on that blotter

this is the reason that i don't fuck with lsd frequently. i have had some super good times on it but i really need to trust whoever is giving it to me for me to feel confident with it. i've taken half tabs when the rest of my friends took 2 tabs and still had a really good time.

with that being said i think the drug is definitely worth it and spending your day tripping on acid will be an awesome day. if i had a reliable acid connection i would feel comfortable taking 1-2 tabs every now and then

strongbad

have you read through erowid at all? https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml

their guides are pretty scientific and unbiased and users' trip reports are well organized and usually well written. i used to spend hours on this site lol

tommy_no_ice

shrooms hit harder than lsd and it is not even close brother

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

strongbad

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on March 12, 2020, 08:58:33 PMshrooms hit harder than lsd and it is not even close brother
idk man i think it is pretty dose dependent on both fronts

C.Mongler

the only psychedelics ive had a bad time on was shrooms, tho it wasnt that bad. and it was only the come down that was bad, the trip itself was delightful

basically my ex at the time was super judgmental i was doing that shit and when i came down i became overwhelmed with guilt where i was more or less having panic attacks. so your millage may vary if you dont have anyone in your life being a judgmental dick lol

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 13, 2020, 08:53:18 AM
Quote from: tommy_no_ice on March 12, 2020, 08:58:33 PMshrooms hit harder than lsd and it is not even close brother

if u double your dose of lsd you feel double the affect

if u double ur dose of shrooms you feel 10 x the affect

shrooms hit way harder if ur not careful

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

strongbad

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on March 13, 2020, 06:17:52 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 13, 2020, 08:53:18 AM

if u double your dose of lsd you feel double the affect

if u double ur dose of shrooms you feel 10 x the affect

shrooms hit way harder if ur not careful
gonna need a citation on that one

??????

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 12, 2020, 09:58:34 AMidk ive never met anyone who done lsd who has been changed permanently for the negative; anecdotal tho, but probs a good 10 folks or so

also theres a shitload of lsd-like chems these days, its possible those experiences are from people who did somethign that wasnt actually pure lsd  doodhuh;

nalogs are cool to experiment
my first was n-bombe and it gave me everything I wanted and more
it was very intense and violent
I used to like 4aco-dmt but after the years it began to feel very speedy

??????

oh yeah
skylark was the only person here that did all these analogs
who was her boyah friend, hiro?

strongbad

Quote from: ?????? on March 15, 2020, 01:36:46 AMoh yeah
skylark was the only person here that did all these analogs
who was her boyah friend, hiro?
yeah she did a lot of experimenting. i remember her saying she did mdma every weekend and that worried me

wonder how she's doin

Go Up