April 23, 2024, 01:45:17 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm gonna do mushrooms

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, February 28, 2020, 01:48:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

strongbad

how much are you going to take?

i've had pretty pleasant times taking a smaller dose (i think like 1g) where you don't feel really impaired but get fun visuals and become very giggly and positive.

i don't think i've ever done an 8th before (which seems to be the standard dose for whatever reason) but the few times that i've taken them i've wished that i'd taken more.

the biggest contributing factors to having a good time have been being outside and not feeling over-exerted socially (1-2 people is nice i'd also like to solo trip). you'll have fun! i'd like to do more in the future.

tommy_no_ice

solo in a dark room w music and a bottle of orange juice=can't go wrong

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 28, 2020, 04:23:23 PMhow much are you going to take?

i've had pretty pleasant times taking a smaller dose (i think like 1g) where you don't feel really impaired but get fun visuals and become very giggly and positive.

i don't think i've ever done an 8th before (which seems to be the standard dose for whatever reason) but the few times that i've taken them i've wished that i'd taken more.

the biggest contributing factors to having a good time have been being outside and not feeling over-exerted socially (1-2 people is nice i'd also like to solo trip). you'll have fun! i'd like to do more in the future.
onna buy and 8th and my friend said to take half of that. she also said it's better not to be around a bunch of people when you're tripping so ill probably just be hanging out in my room

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on February 28, 2020, 05:28:18 PMsolo in a dark room w music and a bottle of orange juice=can't go wrong
the dispensary near my house sells orange juice with thc in it should i drink that?

C.Mongler

i liek acid more than shrooms but they're still a good time

ya i would recommend not being with many people

tommy_no_ice

u shud do shrooms w/out other drugs the first time so u know u can handle it

TOO easy to feel too much the first few times

Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

C.Mongler

yea i played like 3 notes on a guitar and sobbed for like 20 minutes the first time i did shrooms because i thought it was so fucking beautiful that music existed lol

C.Mongler

ah shit washington david u stay safe too saddood;

strongbad

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on February 28, 2020, 06:10:14 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 28, 2020, 04:23:23 PMhow much are you going to take?

im gonna buy and 8th and my friend said to take half of that. she also said it's better not to be around a bunch of people when you're tripping so ill probably just be hanging out in my room

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on February 28, 2020, 05:28:18 PMsolo in a dark room w music and a bottle of orange juice=can't go wrong
the dispensary near my house sells orange juice with thc in it should i drink that?
i would make an effort to get into the woods or go to a nice park or something too. the world is so pretty and i think being isolated has led to some weird trips

i think weed goes really well with psychedelics but only if you are looking to trip like 20% harder. if i'm not having visuals but am feeling the effects of a psychedelic smoking weed seems to bring out the visuals almost instantly

agreed w/ mongler about lsd it feels "cleaner" but i have some friends who really prefer shrooms. honestly i'm usually pretty stoked to do either

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 28, 2020, 08:33:21 PMah shit washington david u stay safe too saddood;
i'm trying bro

i'm actually going to mexico for family vacation tomorrow lol but i think it is not a place to be worried about corna virus

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 28, 2020, 08:21:43 PMyea i played like 3 notes on a guitar and sobbed for like 20 minutes the first time i did shrooms because i thought it was so fucking beautiful that music existed lol
I get the same way on acid not like crying but I can't believe music exists and it's so incredible
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

tommy_no_ice

if ur in a park anad it turns out yur sensitive 2 shrooms u will NOT njoy the feeling of wanting 2 escape and the paranoida

wait until u know u can handle them

strongbad

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on February 28, 2020, 09:07:20 PMif ur in a park anad it turns out yur sensitive 2 shrooms u will NOT njoy the feeling of wanting 2 escape and the paranoida

i'd err on less shrooms and more interesting activities than more shrooms and sitting in a room all day

setting determines more about a trip than anything else

C.Mongler

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 28, 2020, 09:39:47 PM
Quote from: tommy_no_ice on February 28, 2020, 09:07:20 PMif ur in a park anad it turns out yur sensitive 2 shrooms u will NOT njoy the feeling of wanting 2 escape and the paranoida

i'd err on less shrooms and more interesting activities than more shrooms and sitting in a room all day

setting determines more about a trip than anything else

mdma is 4 outside and activies. shrooms is for introspection

much love brother

Go Up