April 26, 2024, 02:10:52 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

covid-19

Started by C.Mongler, February 28, 2020, 06:20:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Yeah having a to do list makes it a lot easier. I loved the few weeks I was able to do it. I'd have all my work done by the end of Monday-Tuesday and the rest of the week I'd really only have to wiggle my mouse periodically

strongbad

i think i am going to start working from home now and i'm not excited :(

YPrrrr

Why not

Sounds like a dream

strongbad

Quote from: YPrrrr on March 14, 2020, 12:22:30 PMWhy not

Sounds like a dream
i cannot be trusted to work from home

seriously i get so much more work done at work and i like hanging with my coworkers. i like working from home like one day a week but more than that i start to get weird

my gf said that she's going to force me to bike an hour per day if i work from home since she knows ill get too weird for her

Mando Pandango

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 14, 2020, 12:32:36 PM

Sounds like a dream

seriously i get so much more work done at work and i like hanging with my coworkers. i like working from home like one day a week but more than that i start to get weird

my gf said that she's going to force me to bike an hour per day if i work from home since she knows ill get too weird for her
I feel this heavy

You got this man. Just keep up with your to-do lists every day and make yourself accountable
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

we can always have a boyah boys web hangout if we feel lonely sillydood;

strongbad

Quote from: Mando Pandango on March 14, 2020, 01:27:23 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 14, 2020, 12:32:36 PM

Sounds like a dream

I feel this heavy

You got this man. Just keep up with your to-do lists every day and make yourself accountable
yeah that is super true. to-do lists are so useful and i do think i'd get better at if i was working from home every day. also there are days where i go into the office and do not get much done lol

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 14, 2020, 01:53:22 PMwe can always have a boyah boys web hangout if we feel lonely sillydood;
i'm down. i should prob just hop on the discord when i work from home

AAAAAAAA

I've been isolating pretty hard for the past few days. Cancelled some plans with a friend this afternoon who's moving away soon, which is a huge bummer since it'd be my last chance to see him. But I think I'm doing the right thing.

strongbad

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on March 14, 2020, 02:08:11 PMI've been isolating pretty hard for the past few days. Cancelled some plans with a friend this afternoon who's moving away soon, which is a huge bummer since it'd be my last chance to see him. But I think I'm doing the right thing.
:(

C.Mongler

damn srry bud. yeah its weird. i had a show i really was looking forward to on thurs; it was still on but it was some punk shit. sweaty screaming dudes moshin' up against one another. if one person with covid showed up im sure the whole venue would be fucked so i decided i wasnt go do it, especially since i had work the next day and am supposed to see my parents this weekend

DC has been weird. it was quieter thurs and fri when emergencies were declared, and while it was certainly quieter than a normal saturday people are still definitely out and about. kids playin at the jungle gym. people eatin' in resturants. dudes playin pickup soccer at the park. idk. i want to think its fine especially with half the workforce being remote and schools closing now, but i fear people still aint being as socially precatious as they should be idk

AAAAAAAA

Yeah, people are not taking this seriously enough. Delayed symptoms make this so hard. It will look a lot different in one week, and what looks ok now really isn't.

??????

my fiancé got laid off lol when we just signed a lease some weeks ago
nyc will do something about it perhaps

I have already come to believe I have the virus already and I'm already an asymptomatic carrier cos I'm near the United Nations and brush shoulders so I refuse contact with my family for the time being

chlorine-something and zinc supplements are my defenses for the time being
I thought of intentionally getting on prep, that gay antiviral drug for gays to not get infected with HIV, since this virus is literal aids in the air.

??????

also like thinking of anarchists weaponizing and politicizing their sickness and infect as much people as possible to facilitate working from home
so you can live in cheap state with your employers office in New York

you can live in a world without commute
world where you can pick your own localized community
a nice real home free from cultural homogeneity

6M69I69B9

all bars and restaurant dine-ins are closed for two weeks starting tomorrow night in IL and OH
im assuming ppl can still order online?

rip income though

i have off tomorrow so im going to stock up on mcflurries
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

all bars restaurants and cafes just closed in seattle

takeout is still okay thank god

Go Up