April 23, 2024, 04:56:35 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

covid-19

Started by C.Mongler, February 28, 2020, 06:20:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

outrun them on your bike!

don't let's

Finally, a population control measure

YPrrrr

Is it immoral to stock up on essential oils and healing gemstones to sell at an incredible markup when there's an inevitable shortage during the pandemic

don't let's

The trick is you start selling counterfeits

YPrrrr

brb stocking up on canola corona oil

strongbad

people are legit freaking out in seattle

i'm in mexico until friday eve lol but semi worried about the state of things when i get back

Thyme

genuine thymeworries:

i'm supposed to go to new york in late may so i hope i don't get quarantined or smth

also i'm immunosuppressed because of my colitis treatment so i'm more likely to get it lol

also i hope my parents don't get it
"oh it's just the elderly who die from it" do these people not have parents or grandparents smh

strongbad

yeah i'm really scared for my grandpa. he's 88 and in good health and lives alone in a large house (that he's looking to sell soon). they're advising everyone over 60 to isolate themselves and i am pretty sure my grandpa feels isolated already. going to make an effort to call him more frequently

strongbad

also my company just sent out an email saying that they're okay with people working from home but it will be up to the individual's discretion. don't really want to be remote every day but also not super keen on being alone with my manager in the office. should be an interesting couple weeks

YPrrrr

Well since he lives alone hopefully that will keep him safe.

Most of the fatalities have been at nursing homes

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 05, 2020, 03:35:05 PMyeah i'm really scared for my grandpa. he's 88 and in good health and lives alone in a large house (that he's looking to sell soon). they're advising everyone over 60 to isolate themselves and i am pretty sure my grandpa feels isolated already. going to make an effort to call him more frequently
yeah shit just hit Colorado yesterday and my grandmother is the only person in my life that i'm legitimately worried about; shes in an ole' folks place in Colorado Springs. sucks cuz my parents (and probably her tbh) are deff the 'oh its just a cold what about the regular flu LoL" types so idk if they are going to take the possibilities seriously  sillydood;

also they just confirmed 3 cases in Montgomery county md yesterday which means it is absolutely here in dc lol. which isnt at all surprising considering the amount of national and international people moving through this city every day.

AAAAAAAA

Everything's getting cancelled... Anyone know if the Boyah Awards will still be happening this year?

C.Mongler

lol the case in dc was from a pastor at a church a mile down the street from me. they're asking 550 parishioners to quarantine im fuckeeddddd

YPrrrr

You'll be fine. Im like 99.8% sure

Go Up