April 18, 2024, 05:22:48 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 Games in 52 Weeks 2020: Decade Redux Edition

Started by C.Mongler, January 01, 2020, 04:38:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

when i finally "finish" a first game for the year, it'll probably be fallout 4 and i'll be listing it as the total hours played because with these games i always do everything i can before finishing the main quest

and, well, i've already put in well over 7 full days worth of playtime lol, and i can see it being at least 10 days by the time i'm done

Nyerp

TooB

AAAAAAAA

Ok I counted WC3. Also just finished Death Stranding

TooB

Beat Ori and the Blind Forest. I'm so fucking excited for Will of the Wisps. This game was fantastic

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on March 07, 2020, 11:52:42 AMjesus goonish

what can i say, i like to do as much as possible in games like this

Quote from: TooB on March 07, 2020, 12:13:15 PMFallout 76 next

no thanks

and frankly i'm probably good on open world games for the year after this lmao

Nyerp

AAAAAAAA

Got the feeling this is gonna get a lot easier for all of us to complete.

C.Mongler

hell ya bruthur

tho ironically my first remote monday i have more shit shceduled than like 90% of my mondays >_<'

AAAAAAAA

Finished AI: The Somnium Files. Pretty good, but not as good as 999 or Virtue's Last Reward. Kinda a little too anime for my tastes (and I liked Persona 5 and the Danganronpas).

Hiro

YPrrrr

Beating Luigis Mansion 3 tonight. I forgot Boos were even in this game until I went to check which gems I still needed before the last floor

Nyerp

beat Banjo-Tooie after taking weeks to finish it due to feeling like i was forcing myself to play almost every single time i was about to boot it up. wrote a big ugly paragraph about it on my list. here's a summary: Rare only ever made one (1) good 3D platformer, and this ain't it.

anyway here's a tier list of the worlds

GOOD:
Witchyworld
Cloud Cuckooland

OKAY:
Mayahem Temple
Terrydactyland

BAD:
Glitter Gulch Mine
Grunty Industries

KILL ME:
Jolly Roger's Lagoon
Hailfire Peaks

Samus Aran

i actually like hailfire peaks! maybe i'm just so into the themeing that i kinda give it a pass, idk. i also don't think ggm is that bad, but yeah, it's a pain in the ass lol

i actually think grunty industries is the worst level tbh, it's a confusing mess

Go Up