April 18, 2024, 06:25:04 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 Games in 52 Weeks 2020: Decade Redux Edition

Started by C.Mongler, January 01, 2020, 04:38:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

C.Mongler

i've just been sinking back into some long shit. probably might finish (well, one storyline at least lol but good enough) fire emblem three houses this week, and then should wrap up death stranding in the next couple weeks after. then hopefully get back to sekiro, maybe finish up Disco Elysium too

i also started playing dota 2 again kinda sorta, which isn't helping lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: YPrrrr on January 06, 2020, 10:43:52 AMI beat Link's Awakening. It was cute but very very easy.

I also got to Diamond rewards in Rocket League which I'll consider beating the game for 2020.

Just started on Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Kinda don't like how it feels. Seems very similar to a Souls game in style (never played one though). Might have to reduce difficulty since I upped it at the beginning but just want to get through it really
ade it to Champion in Rocket League.

Which like Dota for Cmong is not helping me beat other games.

I'm over halfway done with KH3 now though and can't wait for it to be over

AAAAAAAA

Beat A Hat in Time. What an incomprehensible mess. There were moments that showed some cleverness, but pretty far and few between, and generally poorly executed.

I don't get the name, is it a pun on Wrinkle in Time? The game doesn't even have anything to do with time travel. What the fuck was this.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Beat Link's Awakening remake.

i called this game charming a few weeks ago and honestly thats the best way to describe it. Loved the world of Koholint Island, thought the tone and story was really refreshing after so many games where you gotta save Zelda. Jumping around was fun as hell. My only gripe is that I wish the characters had more dialogue. That's more of a testament to how cool the NPCs are than an actual complaint tho. Also I think they fixed the slow down problem, I didn't run into it at all when I played it.

Nyerp

blasted through resident evil revelations and jumped back into witcher 3 to finally play the dlc

i forgot how w3 has some of the worst hitboxes known to man

C.Mongler

beat fire emblem three houses lol i will put my thots in the thread

AAAAAAAA

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

TooB

Beat Mega Man Zero 1 by way of the Zero/ZX collection. Some needlessly harsh design choices in this one. But still good

Nyerp

beat both witcher 3 expansion packs but idk if i should count them

Nyerp

Samus Aran

AAAAAAAA

Finished WC3 Reforged's basic campaign. Do I count it and Frozen Throne as separate games or what?

C.Mongler

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on March 06, 2020, 11:05:54 PMFinished WC3 Reforged's basic campaign. Do I count it and Frozen Throne as separate games or what?
up to you homie, i probably would personally but thats cuz i wanna game the system doodella;

Go Up