March 28, 2024, 11:35:55 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 Games in 52 Weeks 2020: Decade Redux Edition

Started by C.Mongler, January 01, 2020, 04:38:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i mean in actual terms my backlog is literally thousands of games long but these are the ones that come to mind that i actually want to beat

but i keep adding to it when im bored FUCK

AAAAAAAA

I was thinking of doing it that way too, but uh, in the end I don't think it'd be therapeutic. Maybe I'll change my mind.

TooB

Played through battlefront 2 campaign with a buddy. The 2005 game.

Was a lot of fun

YPrrrr

I beat Link's Awakening. It was cute but very very easy.

I also got to Diamond rewards in Rocket League which I'll consider beating the game for 2020.

Just started on Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Kinda don't like how it feels. Seems very similar to a Souls game in style (never played one though). Might have to reduce difficulty since I upped it at the beginning but just want to get through it really

silvertone

silvertone

January 07, 2020, 09:23:53 AM #21 Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 09:27:44 AM by silvertone
xen was everything i ever wanted. totally redone. the platforming is better  and easier to control and level design in those parts are more striaghtforward with just a beef fuck ton of extra gameplay. boss fights are exceelent.  all great

the black mesa section is good too, it cuts down on stuff that is tedious in the original without going too far away from the game. good balance.

C.Mongler

Nyerp

beat leon's campaign in re2 remake but i'm not gonna count it until i beat the 2nd run as claire

wish i had gone back to r.p.d. when ada told me to cuz i think i missed some good shit oops!!!

C.Mongler

lol bought and beat Donut County in like the same day; it's fine

Nyerp

TooB

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

C.Mongler

Go Up