April 20, 2024, 08:35:11 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

tfw wake up bc of the sensation to take a piss

Started by 6M69I69B9, May 18, 2020, 02:56:30 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

i drink a BUNCH of water
hell if i didnt cut soda out of my diet when i was like 12 i prob would have been diabetic rn

ive always had the tendency to piss at night but i think ever since ive had this weird fucking anxiety/depression sort of cycle going on, i've been drinking water out of anxiety, if it's not water, it's sugar free gum approved by the ADA, or it's actually food- it's like ive always gotta have something in my mouth, im a whore

i literally have to go to work in less than an hour

i feel like if you brought up task manager in my head, my cpu would be like at 90%, i have these thoughts racing through my head, bunch of tabs of misc shit, and irl im sometimes a deer in headlights bc i cannot fathom what is going on sometimes because I'm trying to fathom what my mind's going through.  idk how i keep my composure sometimes

but yeah i think ive just gotta cut any sort of eating & drinking after like 9/10pm this is getting ridiculous, i haven't had any sleep this whole night because of these piss ass sensations.  tried jacking off bc i almost always piss afterwards, but nope. 

can i please unironically kill myself
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

??????

take a benzo to knock you out cos rumination offers you nothing

silvertone

YPrrrr

Have you checked your prostate for enlargement

Go Up