May 07, 2024, 02:59:28 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have you considered...

Started by Daddy, September 25, 2019, 10:09:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

don't let's

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 07, 2019, 05:26:58 AMivanka trump has white girl ass

You're not supposed to disparage immigrants

Daddy

C.Mongler

p sure this website is for millenials ONLY

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

Snowy's a 94 baby isnt he? By some of the weirder definitions maybe, but i'd say the popular cutoff is around 95-96. personally i find the cultural-upbringing cutoff closer to 98-99, but i have a sister who was born in 98 so im probs biased lol

YPrrrr

I have no idea how old anyone here is exactly lol just vague ideas so you're probably right

Mando Pandango

I live with someone born in 99 and the generational gap is shockingly noticeable, just in talking about technology we grew up with. They always had smartphones and vaping in high school was a serious problem. They grew up as a toddler with a GameCube in the house. The internet was already The Internet by the time they were on it. Wild.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

IDK, like i said my perception is like 99% fueled by my sister, who doesn't feel much different generational than I, as opposed to my 15-year-old-brother who is a Zoomer Shitlord.

also when i was a senior in HS smartphone were pretty prevalent already at that point

also how tf is a 5 year old a toddler lol the gamecube came out in 2004

ME##

From Ubering Zoomers I'd say I'd they're younger than 21 rn they're a zoomer so 98 sounds about right

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 10, 2019, 11:59:46 AMIDK, like i said my perception is like 99% fueled by my sister, who doesn't feel much different generational than I, as opposed to my 15-year-old-brother who is a Zoomer Shitlord.

also when i was a senior in HS smartphone were pretty prevalent already at that point

also how tf is a 5 year old a toddler lol the gamecube came out in 2004
I thought it was 2001 that's my b
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

lol pwned mods lock this shit

Nyerp

C.Mongler

true you are only a millenial if u remember the zoom zoo commercial

Go Up