April 18, 2024, 03:55:28 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have you considered...

Started by Daddy, September 25, 2019, 10:09:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

That despite being an offshoot of some shit Nintendo forum that died 12 years ago this forum still managed to survive, at least somewhat to this day?

confuseddood;

Nyerp

thats because nintendo fans typically grow up to be manchildren who cant let go of the pastimes of their youth

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nyerp on September 25, 2019, 10:27:50 PMthats because nintendo fans typically grow up to be manchildren who cant let go of the pastimes of their youth
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

reeper

It's like some bad bag of bacteria upon all of us

ClassicTyler

I think, despite how mean I can be, it's because there are a handful of people I do truly care for and love.

I'm an advocate for the Boyah Discord, but until everyone is on board I'm afraid I'll still have to sign on once in a while. n_u

C.Mongler

ya we went over this boyah is thanks to 9/11

Daddy

ME##

don't let's

Quote from: Khadafi on September 25, 2019, 10:09:51 PMThat despite being an offshoot of some shit Nintendo forum that died 12 years ago this forum still managed to survive, at least somewhat to this day?

confuseddood;

A few days ago I thought about that we're all adults now

??????

yeah a near death experience told me this forum is the only true stability that exists

ME##

boyah will outlive the trump presidency

YPrrrr

We'll outlive the next presidency as well goodjob;

ME##

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

ivanka trump has white girl ass

Go Up