March 28, 2024, 02:15:42 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where have U traveled?

Started by tommy_no_ice, September 06, 2019, 07:18:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tommy_no_ice

what things do you remember most about traveling and what  did   u Like?

i went to sturgis before and got high with bikers and saw some girls walking downtown naked. but they didnt have the bodies for it LOL

i also liked visiting pastry shops in france

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

reeper

September 08, 2019, 12:02:00 AM #1 Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 12:26:03 AM by reeper
Been all over the Midwest to the west coast,
Florida, plus Hawaii and Mexico. Recently went to Denmark Copenhagen too.

In Mexico I went to Mazarlan and Cabo. I did not see one “homeless beggar” instead I saw only people who wanted to do some work for money. Whether it was the people at Costco that would unload your cart for some tip, or people selling random handmade goods on the beaches or streets.

I like trying new food when I travel.

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: reeper on September 08, 2019, 12:02:00 AMBeen all over the Midwest to the west coast,

In Mexico I went to Mazarlan and Cabo. I did not see one “homeless beggar” instead I saw only people who wanted to do some work for money. Whether it was the people at Costco that would unload your cart for some tip, or people selling random handmade goods on the beaches or streets.

what did you try in mehico

Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

Samus Aran

i've been to every continental state south or west of minnesota (where i live), except for arkansas and louisiana. in addition, i've been to wisconsin and illinois.

i've also been to two canadian provinces: ontario and manitoba

looking to add as many other countries to this list as possible before i die

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: Samus Aran on September 08, 2019, 02:41:18 AMi've been to every continental state south or west of minnesota (where i live), except for arkansas and louisiana. in addition, i've been to wisconsin and illinois.

i've also been to two canadian provinces: ontario and manitoba

looking to add as many other countries to this list as possible before i die
dont u go east

what countries are your top5 2go

YPrrrr

Idk about half of Europe, India, Bahamas, UAE, Canada, Mexico.

Been at least through most of the states minus the Dakotas, Arkansas, Vermont, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii

tommy_no_ice

YPrrrr

Flight transfer lol.

But it was a 14 hr layover so I got to get out and visit the big mosque in Abu Dhabi. It was very nice. And sterile. And empty

darksouls

I've traveled through all of Dick's Picks bootlegs. They're out of this world.

reeper

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on September 08, 2019, 02:32:19 AM
Quote from: reeper on September 08, 2019, 12:02:00 AMBeen all over the Midwest to the west coast,

did you try in mehico
Street tacos are the best. Also any hole in the wall place is great. They're quite literally hole in the wall places. Cabo has insanely nice weather assuming you go right time of year. The buildings can be half "inside" and half outside. I would love to go to Tulsum next, visit some pyramids

??????

September 10, 2019, 05:48:20 PM #10 Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 05:54:44 PM by ??????
traveling sucks
eveythmng is the same
PAlm trees?
crystal clear blue waters?
locals with a different way of life?
it doesn’t matter
my east coast consciousness will always be the same

liked going to El Salvador and see a diy bus be stopped by a cartel gang
appreciated the straightforwardness

liked going in some South American caves
some mountain tops with jungle foliage was pretty neat
the clouds were near, lightening and wind were always present
being in an vast black ocean in a boat with your phone dead and your friend too retarded to know what to do with no moon was pretty neat
Liked the feeling of terror cos I kept imagining a salty sea critter touching me and I wouldn’t know what it was
horrifying

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: ?????? on September 10, 2019, 05:48:20 PMtraveling sucks
eveythmng is the same
PAlm trees?
crystal clear blue waters?
locals with a different way of life?
it doesn’t matter
my east coast consciousness will always be the same

liked going to El Salvador and see a diy bus be stopped by a cartel gang
appreciated the straightforwardness

liked going in some South American caves
some mountain tops with jungle foliage was pretty neat
the clouds were near, lightening and wind were always present
being in an vast black ocean in a boat with your phone dead and your friend too retarded to know what to do with no moon was pretty neat
Liked the feeling of terror cos I kept imagining a salty sea critter touching me and I wouldn’t know what it was
horrifying

sounds like a cool trip

do u have Pix

Go Up