April 18, 2024, 12:31:54 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what its like to visit grandmoms house

Started by tommy_no_ice, August 11, 2019, 01:28:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

Samus Aran

my grandma only watches lifetime channel movies

C.Mongler

Nyerp

C.Mongler

Nyerp

be a dear and help gram-gram hide the evidence

C.Mongler

y-y-yes grandma

can we go to target afterwards i want to look at the hot wheels

Nyerp

yes sweetie but not before we put the bad man in the trunk and ditch granny's "hot wheels" in the atlantic. then you'll get all the little toys you want and i'll throw in a werther's original to boot

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Samus Aran on August 11, 2019, 02:39:53 AMmy grandma only watches lifetime channel movies
december, i decided to watch lifetime and hallmark christmas movies bc idk but i unironically enjoyed them LMAO
and i got an older coworker, woman in her mid 60s, randomly describe a scene of a holiday movie at work and i was like "i actually know that movie that's the movie where x and x happens right?"  "yeah"
mfw dam

prob the first time i ever had a movie in common with an older woman that wasnt movie theatre shit
felt weird after that moment for some reason LMAO
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on August 12, 2019, 07:31:01 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on August 11, 2019, 02:39:53 AMmy grandma only watches lifetime channel movies
december, i decided to watch lifetime and hallmark christmas movies bc idk but i unironically enjoyed them LMAO
and i got an older coworker, woman in her mid 60s, randomly describe a scene of a holiday movie at work and i was like "i actually know that movie that's the movie where x and x happens right?"  "yeah"
mfw dam

prob the first time i ever had a movie in common with an older woman that wasnt movie theatre shit
felt weird after that moment for some reason LMAO

oh wait i actually did mean hallmark, not lifetime lol

Go Up