March 28, 2024, 06:08:45 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyager streamers???

Started by 6M69I69B9, July 25, 2019, 01:10:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tommy_no_ice

try streaming on cam sites

get paid to bust a nut and get fans. win win

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

6M69I69B9

btw 80 followers v koool

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on November 11, 2019, 11:06:05 PMtry streaming on cam sites

get paid to bust a nut and get fans. win win
mang i got a sub doing tspin nuts on a game with dead viewership
already winning lol
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

back to the grind
im just trying to get to 100 followers
at 93 for now

aside from hosting arenas- it seems that ppl come to me more for...tetris 99?  yesterday i had 7 viewers max for it and some chatters lol

just a little highlight
https://bit.ly/2T3F7Wm

also lol im just revisiting past posts on my adventure to affiliate
i love you guys omg

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

6M69I69B9

SHIETTTT
98 from 93
max 11 viewers
5hrs of streaming

man was a fun stream, very competitive as well
ugh lol wish i could have made it to 100 already lol
but the experience of just having prime competitors was a treat as well

6M69I69B9

April 05, 2020, 01:24:46 AM #49 Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 02:00:40 AM by 6M69I69B9
Alright, streaming update.

Got my ass all the way to 117 followers lmao damn. 
Man, if there was one thing I'd like to improve on with my presentation, it'd be my shit ass habit of laughing out of anxiety when I can't help it.  I do it so much lmao tfw.  Though I almost always mean my "lol's" and "lmao's" through typing LMAO.  God I'm a ridiculous and anxious mess sometimes. 

Anyway so, I've been visiting Japanese streamers because, well, I heard from random people that the Japanese play Dead by Daylight differently- and I was just procrastinating on shit one day and decided to just...lol, try out watching Japanese streams, and I knew very few phrases, but most of them knew very very basic English.  This one guy I followed and chatted with for an hour or so actually followed me back and even went further to translate everything I said and drafted his replies, then translated his replies to English and did some editing the best he could to prevent translation errors- and that post was so long since it was everything I posted that he was unsure of.  We actually have been posting back and forth for a month about stuff in general.  It's been cool getting to know how some stuff goes on there.  And I've been through other Japanese channels, too.  They call me "Notto-san."  I told them to call me that based on my first follower- who I long ago watched a stream of his, and he couldn't read my name then, so I told him to call me "Notto."  I knew my name wasn't an actual name, just a phrase- so I finally went ahead and changed it to this: https://bit.ly/2X9k9Ja. ; Also, finally made a Twitter account: https://bit.ly/3dYhLL8

And now I know just a few more phrases I can say to aid them while they're playing and at least sort of immerse myself into some sort of conversation lol.  I can read most Hiragana- Katakana is still up in the air for now.  Not sure if I'll truly follow up with it, but I'm at least less intimidated by a non-Latin based language- I honestly though have no true use for the language- it's a hobby at this point.  It's actually great seeing some of them actually come to my stream to watch me sometimes, I've had a few at least chat with me- and I always welcome them.  I'll even try to say some Japanese phrases to at least respect their presence, and they'll post some Hiragana and I'd slowly try to decipher them on stream lmao. 

Aside from that, now I can fit my name and refer to Twitch on the Nintendo Switch.  I had trouble getting viewership compared to Steam games because...well, it's a bit of a long story, actually.  But the only other way I can link my Twitch without any issues, is doing it on the Switch.   They only allow ten characters, so with mine being just 6, I can add "Ttv/" to it at least so people can come through- and with Switch's playerbase for Dead by Daylight being ass, maybe I can be a niche streamer for those guys. 

Also, I think I'm gonna bunker down and finish ALL of these damn digital drawings finally, starting this week.  I should probably get my ass to bed but yeah, I'm so down to finally finish this shit so I won't have to feel bad about people subbing but not even having an emote to spam of mine in the future. 
Art status:
1st tier Emote: 3/4th done, I just have to master the 28x28 icon, and draw its neck and top of the torso- which is all in brainstorming stage.
2nd tier: Emote: literally going to be a Boyah emote
3rd tier: ??????????
Sub badge: Brainstorming stage
Channel Points: Draft stage.

Oh, and I want to help a few of my Japanese Twitch friends get to Affiliate- if you guys got a Twitch account and don't mind giving them a follow, I'd appreciate it, the first guy is just 9 away:
https://bit.ly/2X6jPel
https://bit.ly/34aqh5v
https://bit.ly/3aVGbmA

The thing about it is- they all could be going on Nico Nico (actually one of them does tbh at the same time they stream on Twitch)- but I think they go on Twitch to...I guess...expand their horizons globally?  They've all got translation widgets going on and try their best to get through the language barrier, but lol, with Twitch being more based in America, there's like a huge ass 13-15 hour difference.  Hell, I have to stay my ass up just to at least see them a bit.  But yeah, I'd like to try to support them the best I can.  I started raiding and hosting one of them when I can, too.  In the end, it's optional.  I just wanna see them more successful, they really put in the effort to at least have English speakers welcomed.   

C.Mongler

maybe ill buy an elgato with my trump bux lol

6M69I69B9

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 05, 2020, 09:26:30 AMmaybe ill buy an elgato with my trump bux lol
tbh having an elgato is amazing.  if youve got a double monitor set up, it is godly setting up everything on one monitor and just playing freely on the other. 

even for non-streaming purposes- it's so good for proper archival (compared to the switch's record feature)
hell i make clips easily for twatter when I want to with vlc,
god vlc is such a god send for quick clips

Samus Aran

I would like to try streaming randomizers, romhacks and speedruns again

Just wish i knew why my stream was being so laggy before

6M69I69B9

emote is LIVE lmao DAM
took only a day and a half
some ppl wait for weeks jesusssss

made the channel points, which will be bones
now i just need to make the sub badges, but I'm gonna do that tomorrow or something

so happy i finally made it and got it approved so fast
HALLOWEEN THEMED CHANNEL COMING TO LIFE

Quote from: Samus Aran on April 05, 2020, 05:59:35 PMI would like to try streaming randomizers, romhacks and speedruns again

Just wish i knew why my stream was being so laggy before
if i ever experience that stuff, it's either shit ass connection, cpu/gpu (mostly cpu issues, i have to go into obs to change up the cpu usage). 

Samus Aran

i mean it's true my internet isnt that good, but i've streamed just fine on it before so idk how it went to shit later on lol, especially when i was streaming ALTTP which isn't exactly, uh, graphics-intensive

idk i'll look into it though, i wanna get back into it. just did a practice alttp rando run today and had a blast

Mando Pandango

Been thinking about streaming myself writing/playing music and maybe also playing some games if I'm feeling it

What does BOYAH think

boutta follow everyone who posted streams in here
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

BOYAH thinks that would be p. nifty

Hiro

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

yea do it popsi

also i was considering doing a alttp rando stream tonight

Go Up