April 16, 2024, 10:56:27 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i got stung by a firggin stinger

Started by C.Mongler, July 19, 2019, 06:25:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

so my ankle and foot are swollen as shit? lol

two days ago i was running and i felt a sharp ass pain in my ankle, like a tiny man stabbed me. when i stopped to look, there were no buggers or noticeable sites on impact. it hurt for a little bit, but i mostly just shrugged it off.

yesterday i my ankle felt weird all fuckin day. itchy and uncomfortable and shit? but i went camping over the weekend and am covered in mosquito bites so i didnt think too much of it

but then i get home and take my shoes n pant off. holy fuck my ankle looks like a friggin hot dog lol

anyway i guess a wasp or some shit didnt like my running stance and stung my ass and i guess i also have reactions to such things. ive never been stung before, idk lol

Nyerp

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

one of my friends scared me and now im gonna go to urgent care in a bit lol wish me luck TGIHI (thank god i have insurance) TGIF (thank god its friday)

C.Mongler

Mando Pandango

nice!  i got bit by a spider at my sister's over new years - three times on the foot. those spots were big bumps for a couple weeks and red for months and you can still kinda see one of them

why the fuck does nature hate us actually nevermind it seems obvious now that i ask it out loud
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up