April 19, 2024, 05:02:03 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

general games opinion

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 15, 2019, 10:50:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

ummm i guess a thread for just one-of posts for general shit that you're not necessarily playing atm, or news you saw and just wanna react?  maybe just controversial content too??

anyway

pokemon s/s needed the fan outcry badly.  glad that people are using the opportunity to shit on gamefreaks for skimping out on content starting with gen 6 as well. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

AAAAAAAA

Ahh, console video games (or vidcons as I call them). the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts. While I tend to play the stoic, I will be the first to admit that vidcons haven driven me to cry, to scream and shout, to feel actual hate; such is the power of this force beyond our wildest reckoning. And here I am, before you, to temp your tongues with the taint of such a tantalizing topic.

And the Japanese, the true geniuses behind the world of video games. Pah, I throw my scorn upon such incompetents of the West who would mock the true art of the Japanese with 'games' such as Baldur's Gate and Madden. Perhaps it is that the West is not as intelligent as the East, but this is a matter for another day. Japan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese. I come to you today to ask you in all earnesty, what is your favorite vidcon? I will reveal mine after the grand debate has illustriously begun, but not before the first poster falls victim to my plot of discussion.

C.Mongler

i hope they delay sword and shield for 3 years so you nerds can get your pokemon and trees

YPrrrr

June 17, 2019, 05:23:29 AM #3 Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 06:05:20 AM by YPrrrr
Idk what there is to complain about Pokemon S&S anymore, the new preview looked awesome

Unless people are complaining it won't have all 7947 pokemon or those who loved the broken z moves ig. I don't know why people would rather have a growlithe in their party for the billionth time than try out something new. The games are repetitive enough as it is

C.Mongler

i mean i think some of the complaints are worth consideration, i just find the "lazy devs" argument, ironically, a lazy argument. they shit this game out in like 3 years of development time after making formulaic titles for basically a quarter-century at this point, no shit there's gonna be some growing pains. i don't think this new style of pokemon is going to be the wet dream of fans at least until the next one, if not the one after that

ME##

GTAV is the pinnacle of game design.  You can't change my mind.

strongbad

I want edf 5 to come to pc

Also slay the spire is so damn addicting

C.Mongler

ClassicTyler

Go Up