April 16, 2024, 03:37:43 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mario Maker 2

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2019, 06:41:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

hey everyone, try my dumbass course, i'll be trying some of your dumbass courses

1MS-JFD-LMF

C.Mongler

Quote from: Samus Aran on June 28, 2019, 08:43:54 PMidk why it wasnt working but i reuploaded it and it works now

5KV VHR 5MG
i hate this

Samus Aran

rude. but yes it's bad just play my actual first level instead

also i'm updating the OP with everyone's levels

C.Mongler

lol jk it seems fine but i too am eating shit at the paratroopa-under-the-pipe part lol

i made it through once and then the fucking paratroopa bounce section afterwards was out of sync

speaking of which i feel like ive had a weird time getting paratroopa jump sections to actually be in sync in this game  awdood;

don't let's

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 01, 2019, 05:35:30 AMlol jk it seems fine but i too am eating shit at the paratroopa-under-the-pipe part lol

i made it through once and then the fucking paratroopa bounce section afterwards was out of sync

speaking of which i feel like ive had a weird time getting paratroopa jump sections to actually be in sync in this game  awdood;

I started hugging the left wall when I drop out of the pipe and that seemed to work better for me

don't let's

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 30, 2019, 02:51:28 PMhey everyone, try my dumbass course, i'll be trying some of your dumbass courses

1MS-JFD-LMF

That grunting, or whatever it was, kept getting me

ClassicTyler

Samus Aran

Working on a sort of puzzle level

ClassicTyler

I love puzzle levels.

strongbad

Gonna get this game in a couple weeks before I have a couple flights (any sooner and I won't get my shit done lol)

How do we like the online content?

Excited to try all your levels hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

Quote from: ClassicTyler on July 03, 2019, 08:02:07 AMI love puzzle levels.

Same. Ghost house theming + puzzles = some of my favorite levels.

This one isnt exactly a puzzle level per se, but it involves using contraptions I've made that involve good timing and patience. But yeah it's definitely closer to a puzzle level than anything else, but there are a couple small platforming sections in between contraption rooms to keep things from getting too dull. I think I'm probably almost done with it.

Samus Aran

ClassicTyler

KAZ

Update the level roster, I've added another

Also, I'm working on not puzzle themed, but hopefully more difficult platformer level

Hiro

Man I'd like this game but I ain't got money for video games

don't let's

QHK-0CP-3GG
Here's this piece of trash

Go Up