April 24, 2024, 09:50:07 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

heyyy

Started by Hiro, June 07, 2019, 10:03:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Hiro

In Hiro news I'm finally on antidepressants

C.Mongler

nice do you feel antidepressed

ME##

I hope it's working out for you

Samus Aran

hell yea dude life's too short to not get help if u need it (and yet ive never even considered going to therapy)

strongbad

Quote from: Samus Aran on June 07, 2019, 03:52:31 PMhell yea dude life's too short to not get help if u need it (and yet ive never even considered going to therapy)
Agreed
Actually talking to my Dr about ADHD and Adderall was one of the best things I've done for myself. Being honest with myself and someone else about seriously thinking that I have ADHD (and not treating it like a meme) was not easy but it has contributed to improvements in aspects of my life that I hadn't even considered.

Hope the treatment helps for yah Hiro.

ClassicTyler

What antidepressants are you on?

I take bupropion xl :3

C.Mongler

my wife takes that one!!

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hiro on June 07, 2019, 10:03:54 AMIn Hiro news I'm finally on antidepressants

alright hiroman wrench;

which and for how long and has it been effective lol

interestingly enough,

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 08, 2019, 03:04:35 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on June 07, 2019, 03:52:31 PMhell yea dude life's too short to not get help if u need it (and yet ive never even considered going to therapy)
Agreed
Actually talking to my Dr about ADHD and Adderall was one of the best things I've done for myself. Being honest with myself and someone else about seriously thinking that I have ADHD (and not treating it like a meme) was not easy but it has contributed to improvements in aspects of my life that I hadn't even considered.

Hope the treatment helps for yah Hiro.

i recently got an adderall prescription too

But truthfully I don't know whether it's made a difference. I certainly don't feel much more than a tingle, at most. Did Hollywood and the fake news media lie to me? I was told there would be superpowers. SocksDood;

idk maybe 20mg is insufficient but 20mg of amphetamine sounds like a lot lol

YPrrrr

I've heard mixed results on antidepressants how are they going for the various boyagers using them?

ClassicTyler

I had to UP my dosage and switch kinds but what I'm on now (mentioned above) works well.

I have to get a coupon for it because otherwise it's $120 per bottle and I don't have insurance.

YPrrrr

Quote from: ClassicTyler on June 11, 2019, 09:56:29 AMI had to UP my dosage and switch kinds but what I'm on now (mentioned above) works well.

I have to get a coupon for it because otherwise it's $120 per bottle and I don't have insurance.
ell I'm glad you're seeing some good results that's great.

I had a doc recommend some once but the idea of messing with my personality scares me

Kalahari Inkantation

the idea of being dysfunctional scares me much more

if there were such a thing as a magic miracle pill that could fix all my dysfunctions, it'd necessarily have the highly desirable effect of improving my personality

i couldn't really afford to be too distraught that that drug-enhanced personality isn't "mine" if "mine" was unsatisfactory to begin with lol

YPrrrr

Hiro

just upped my dosage of zoloft to 50mg, even the 25mg I had been on helped quite a bit but I was still not great
also got buspirone for anxiety and while it made me feel kinda drunk at first it just helps the anxiety quite a bit now
I've been going to a counselor every 6 weeks-ish and she's been nice and kinda helping me think things through
I'm gonna ask her next time about seeing if I have aspergers or something

Go Up