April 19, 2024, 10:54:45 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hair!

Started by Mando Pandango, March 07, 2019, 02:20:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Minus;

Quote from: Joice on March 13, 2019, 04:17:45 AM
Quote from: Mando Pandango on March 11, 2019, 09:45:42 AMI like unnatural hair colors if the person commits to taking care of the shade and making it look good. I feel like your observation of tumblr-crowd types has more to do with the fact that it looks like they just dump in some dye without bleaching first and it even if it comes out well they don't take care of it. It can look great, you just have to do it right and maintain it, which a lot of people don't do.

tbh i think it's the haircut with unnatural hair colors that put me off. butch-looking, sjw white women with ugly long hair on top with the sides and back shaved with booger-green or stark saturated blue hair is just hideous.

but yeah, unnatural hair can look somewhat nice if a) they take care of it and it's not fried looking and b) they don't pair it with an ugly haircut  :(

One of my male friends changed his hairstyle recently and now he wears it with it mostly long (likes shoulder length), but has the sides shaved down a 1.5 and he dyed it this nice cyan color. He's been touching it up very frequently and getting frequent trims on the sides to keep it at 1.5. It looks really nice. Only the top is dyed blue, the sides are still his original dark brown color. I think it looks really good if you take nice care of your hair. I think one thing that helps him is that his hair is incredibly straight and smooth so does not look fried or dry at all.

tommy_no_ice

im' bald
my hair migrated to my ass crack

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on May 03, 2019, 01:05:38 AMim' bald
my hair migrated to my ass crack
anybody wanna comb it LOL

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

Go Up