April 18, 2024, 04:11:26 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wisconsin

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, February 28, 2019, 08:37:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

There's still people living here. I'm one of them.

The biggest controversy here right now is what I witnessed in the grocery store tonight. Guy was frustrated that there wasn't any more salami in the little cooling rack, so he threw a box of rotini onto the ground and it burst open. He left his cart and left the store. Can still feel that rotini crunch under my feet.

Also, I saw a 131 car pileup this week because God willed a blizzard to smite some folks.

Minus;

i want to visit wisconsin and eat (or drink...?) some beer cheese soup

YPrrrr

Sounds like he was in the right

Samus Aran

when you cross into wisconsin from minnesota, you start immediately seeing giant signs for authentic wisconsin cheese being sold here or there

on the other hand, when you cross into wisconsin from minnesota, you also almost immediately start seeing cool rock formations and shit that minnesota completely lacks because this state sucks

ME##

God willed it to snow 35 inches in a day last week but I don't think any giant pile ups happened here

ClassicTyler

You're free to visit Texas anytime. We're good Christian folk here.

Mando Pandango

Good. Rotini is just fusilli that won't commit
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Minus;

Quote from: ClassicTyler on March 01, 2019, 06:59:53 AMYou're free to visit Texas anytime. We're good Christian folk here.

i go when i visit family, but...I ESCAPED

ClassicTyler

C.Mongler

my grandparents lived there for 40 years and finally got fed up and moved to florida which im not sure is even an upgrade

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 06, 2019, 10:21:57 AMmy grandparents lived there for 40 years and finally got fed up and moved to florida which im not sure is even an upgrade
aving to deal with the snow ice and cold when you're old is definitely an upgrade. Especially when one fall means a hip replacement

Culturally ofc Wisconsin is far superior

Go Up