April 16, 2024, 03:53:19 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

APEX LEGENDS general

Started by C.Mongler, February 05, 2019, 06:16:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 19, 2019, 05:16:09 PMfigured it out

if you get a shotgun you win
not if it's the Mozambique

if you get a Mozambique you lose because a point-blank direct hit to the head with that thing does like 25 damage

fuck that gun buff plz

Travis

C.Mongler

wingman is a nice gun

also speaking of guns theres a new one in the game now, neato

strongbad

C.Mongler

i fucking wonnnnnn one finally shit

strongbad

well this game crashed like 3/4 games for me so it is literally unplayable

i've reinstalled, updated drivers, etc

huge shame because i was loving it and the game runs fine on my computer on high settings (have turned to low to hopefully fix but no avail). hopefully they patch this shit.

C.Mongler

hm weird. my bud has problems where like 1/10ish games will crash, but not nearly as high as that rate. i've never had it crash, but i was having networking probs til i solved em

there's always random registry changes some nerd on google recommends!!

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 25, 2019, 10:33:34 AMhm weird. my bud has problems where like 1/10ish games will crash, but not nearly as high as that rate. i've never had it crash, but i was having networking probs til i solved em

there's always random registry changes some nerd on google recommends!!
yeah i'm sure i can dig a little bit more and maybe solve it

i've actually been playing CS for the first time ever and i'm really enjoying it. i think pubg/apex prepared me well for the whole not dying aspect

Mando Pandango

all i know about this game is the name and that it's a battle royale

redpill me on apex legends
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

it's a 60 person (with squads of 3) battle royale with the movement (sans wall running) and gunplay of titanfall (sans mechs). if that doesn't entice u just to download and try then i dunno wut will!! madood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 25, 2019, 10:23:45 AMwell this game crashed like 3/4 games for me so it is literally unplayable

huge shame because i was loving it and the game runs fine on my computer on high settings (have turned to low to hopefully fix but no avail). hopefully they patch this shit.
somethnig to do with ur graphics card i bet. my friend has the same problem

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 25, 2019, 10:47:05 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 25, 2019, 10:23:45 AMwell this game crashed like 3/4 games for me so it is literally unplayable

somethnig to do with ur graphics card i bet. my friend has the same problem

it's super likely- i use a Radeon RX 470 and it sounds like people with similar cards are having problems.

my processor is kind of weak- i use an i3-6100 and the game has minimal requirements for a 6300. wonder if that would help the problem a bit

C.Mongler

my friend who is having crashes has an RTX 2080 doodhuh;

Go Up