April 16, 2024, 03:51:23 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

excuse me what the FUCK

Started by Hiro, January 12, 2019, 10:43:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

You guys gave me four hundred fucking dollars?!? Is this a fever dream? Who? How? WHAT?!?!
I'm absolutely floored by all of your generosity, seriously. I don't think I've ever felt like I belonged with a group of people as much as I do now. This feels like the end of It's a Wonderful Life when the whole town pitches in money to help George, but not as drastic since I wasn't about to go to jail or anything.
Seriously guys, thank you so so so much for this, we'll never forget. We're sending out thank you cards so please send us addresses.
Honestly, Audrey and I both thought Aubrey fucked up and meant to send us $40 at first, which was still more than generous. sillydood;
I love you guys.

strongbad

Hiro

Quote from: antmaster5000 on January 12, 2019, 04:28:16 PMyou gonna do disneyland?
yeah I'm pretty sure that's the plan, 4 days. Was considering Disney world since I've never been but that would be pushing our budget a bit. Instead we'll be able to actually have a vacation where I don't have to be majorly concerned about every single expense

C.Mongler

Boyah means family
And family means no one gets left behind
And Mickey mouse

kettu

I do a big cry with how nice everyone is. LIKe we have friends? What a world. If you guys can make sure you get me your address on either here or facebook or my phone i guess if you want my number  giggle; I have a very good thank you gift that I'm sure won't be weird at all.

YPrrrr

You guys have so many headaches to deal with already you deserve a nice break to celebrate your marriage!

From the gofundme there were some requests:
Strongbad wants you to say hi to star wars
Cmongler says give Goofy a noogie
Tyler wants some upskirt shots of Minnie and Daisy

reeper

congrats on the wedding you two are great people and we need you to make lots of kids

ClassicTyler

Quote from: YPrrrr on January 13, 2019, 12:43:55 AMTyler wants some upskirt shots of Minnie and Daisy
Otherwise I want my money back.

C.Mongler

Quote from: reeper on January 13, 2019, 11:39:52 PMcongrats on the wedding you two are great people and we need you to make lots of kids
boyah's future depends on some kids joining for sure

ClassicTyler

Internet forums won't exist soon.

strongbad

Samus Aran

was happy to help, best wishes hiroman and kettu

Silverhawk79

Wait what did I miss??? Congrats! Or something!

C.Mongler

I'm getting married by mid March where's my pot of gold baby

Hiro

Can I revisit this thread to say thank you all again, we had an amazing 4 days at Disneyland lubdoods;

Go Up