March 28, 2024, 03:30:39 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 Games in 52 Weeks - 2019 Edition of Despair

Started by Samus Aran, January 01, 2019, 11:41:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Finished Ace Combat 6. A great start to the AC series for me

C.Mongler

TooB

Nyerp

better hurry! you only have one more week to finish Kingdom Hearts 2.9, and Kingdom Hearts 2.95, and Kingdom Hearts 2.975, and Kingdom Hearts 2.9875, and Kingdom Hearts 2.99375, and Kingdom Hearts 2.996875, and Kingdom Hearts 2.9984375, and Kingdom Hea

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on January 22, 2019, 04:33:39 PMbetter hurry! you only have one more week to finish Kingdom Hearts 2.9, and Kingdom Hearts 2.95, and Kingdom Hearts 2.975, and Kingdom Hearts 2.9875, and Kingdom Hearts 2.99375, and Kingdom Hearts 2.996875, and Kingdom Hearts 2.9984375, and Kingdom Hea

Dont worry. I got em all.

AAAAAAAA

Played through Tacoma today, since it was free on Twitch Prime recently. Pretty good. I'm really enjoying these short, one-sitting games. It's a nice contrast against all the other behemoths.

TooB

ME##

I just started Red Dead Redemption II and Kingdom Hearts III, let's see if I can finish them before 2020

Samus Aran

four down with sonic mania just finished

i'm more or less still keeping up, tho i should really have five done this week not just four

Thyme

still haven't beaten a single game

that's what i get for choosing dragon quest XI as my first game of the year

and playing it almost only on weekends

it's great btw, especially with the orchestral music mod

TooB

C.Mongler

katamari damacy reroll DONE but also the game is like 3 hours long so lol

AAAAAAAA

Samus Aran

so just for a laugh and to add a game to my list, i "beat" dbz super butouden 3. the thing is...this particular super famicom dbz fighting game does not have a story mode. the game is already bad, but this is just downright offensive when butouden 2 had a full story mode. obviously, fighting game story modes usually aren't very long, at least not until the most modern ones, and especially back in the day, you can "beat" a fighting game in like 30 minutes. but this? to "beat" the game and get the credits, you simply have to partake in the game's tournament mode. it's stupid. so i won a tournament, got the credits, and boom. game beaten.

you know what's even more stupid? the tournament mode doesn't seem to have an option to battle the cpu. so for every fight, it was me vs. player 2...and there being no player 2, it was pretty easy. since they didn't move.

TooB

Quote from: Samus Aran on February 18, 2019, 12:10:09 AMso just for a laugh and to add a game to my list, i "beat" dbz super butouden 3. the thing is...this particular super famicom dbz fighting game does not have a story mode. the game is already bad, but this is just downright offensive when butouden 2 had a full story mode. obviously, fighting game story modes usually aren't very long, at least not until the most modern ones, and especially back in the day, you can "beat" a fighting game in like 30 minutes. but this? to "beat" the game and get the credits, you simply have to partake in the game's tournament mode. it's stupid. so i won a tournament, got the credits, and boom. game beaten.

you know what's even more stupid? the tournament mode doesn't seem to have an option to battle the cpu. so for every fight, it was me vs. player 2...and there being no player 2, it was pretty easy. since they didn't move.

To truly beat this game then, you must fight....
....me

Mwahahahaha

Go Up