April 18, 2024, 04:20:41 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 Games in 52 Weeks - 2019 Edition of Despair

Started by Samus Aran, January 01, 2019, 11:41:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AAAAAAAA

oh yeah i beat kirby's adventure too for some reason

AAAAAAAA

I beat Wargroove. Didn't actually finish the campaign since I didn't want to get 3 stars on everything, but otherwise I enjoyed it a lot.

Samus Aran

AAAAAAAA

I'm gonna call Baba is You done. Beat most of the levels, I think that's good enough.

YPrrrr

Finally decided to stop dicking around and beat Ganon in BotW.

I had fun with the game but the ending is pretty lame. Not sure what I'd expect them to do but the fight was easy, I just skipped most of the castle, the end scene was meh.

Took longer to beat him than it should though because I forgot to take a shield to reflect his beams lol

C.Mongler

heeey i beat katana zero probably only because its short as fuck

ME##

I beat Kingdom Hearts III.  So I'm up to two games complete in eighteen weeks lmao

ME##

It's so unfortunate that beating this game after waiting so long for it and not finishing a single spin-off of it has left me so disappointed lmao

YPrrrr

I can't even bring myself to play it anymore; it's so boring and the dialogue is terrible

Nyerp

Quote from: David on April 30, 2019, 02:31:48 PMIt's so unfortunate that beating this game after waiting so long for it and not finishing a single spin-off of it has left me so disappointed lmao
if you play all the spinoffs then kh3 feels like a godsend in comparison

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on April 30, 2019, 06:29:35 PM
Quote from: David on April 30, 2019, 02:31:48 PMIt's so unfortunate that beating this game after waiting so long for it and not finishing a single spin-off of it has left me so disappointed lmao

Idr, were you a fan of birth by sleep?

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on April 30, 2019, 06:29:35 PM

Oh yeah, I tried BbS and I gave up after like 4 hours

YPrrrr

Idk BbS is probably the 3rd best game in the series behind 1 and 2

TooB

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 30, 2019, 08:08:31 PMIdk BbS is probably the 3rd best game in the series behind 1 and 2

I actually liked BBS a bit more than 2

YPrrrr

I would also like to defend CoM - probably one of the best GBA games

Go Up