September 23, 2024, 07:38:28 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 Games in 52 Weeks - 2019 Edition of Despair

Started by Samus Aran, January 01, 2019, 11:41:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

beat mischief makers. neat, weird, and fun. a little obtuse at times though. don't know if i'll go for the true ending since what i saw of made it seem not worth the hassle lol.

C.Mongler

beat doom 93...on switch lol. was fun but deff a janky port. was gonna plow through the whole series but i think im going to wait with fingers crossed for the upcoming patch for 1 & 2 that hopefully will make them slightly better before hopping into 2. will be my first actual attempt at playing/beating that one to be completely honest (i am a pleb)

Nyerp

added owlboy a.k.a. Indie Game With Amazing Pixel Art That Fails to Stand Out Otherwise #3748239

TooB

Links Awakening remake finished. Still love it

Thyme

i haven't beaten a game since august 11th smh saddood;

too busy watching other people play games

Samus Aran

Nyerp

beat rayman 2 on n64. fun 3d platformer but my GOD the amount of "autoscroller" sections

C.Mongler

i'm halfway done with like 5 games right now dont feel too bad my boyohs lol

almost done with links awakening on switch and i'll probably kill off the OG panzer dragoon soon (cuz its like an hour long lol). then probs gonna finish blasphemous and then back on the FE three houses grind (which probably still has like 25 hours to go lol)

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 25, 2019, 05:50:15 AMi'm halfway done with like 5 games right now dont feel too bad my boyohs lol

almost done with links awakening on switch and i'll probably kill off the OG panzer dragoon soon (cuz its like an hour long lol). then probs gonna finish blasphemous and then back on the FE three houses grind (which probably still has like 25 hours to go lol)
all cool games. good luck my man.

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

AAAAAAAA

C.Mongler

Downwell is beatable? Neat I didn't know that lol

Samus Aran

AAAAAAAA

C.Mongler

beat links awakening too! and goose game.

i might actually hit 26 this year yeehaw

ME##

Beat Détroit : Devenir Humain lol

Definitely the best game from M. De Gruttola 8/10 5thgrade;

Go Up