March 23, 2019, 05:30:21 AM

1,535,836 Posts in 46,068 Topics by 1,070 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

games that didn't get the recognition they deserve

Started by Samus Aran, November 23, 2018, 12:17:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

antmaster5000

November 24, 2018, 01:18:41 PM #15 Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:24:59 PM by antmaster5000
dude edf 4.1 is $20 right now since edf 5 is coming out soon and that is an INSANE deal for how much content it has

seriously you would love it dude. i always throught that notsid would really enjoy it too.

Mando Pandango

@Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo you wanna play edf with me and this mook
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

antmaster5000

i would love to show you guys the way. edf 4.1 is seriously one of my top 5 games of all time. i'm kind of skeptical of edf 5 because of some changes but i really think that they've perfected the formula in 4.1. it is an extremely unique masterpiece okay i'll stop selling it

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

antmaster5000

ClassicTyler

antmaster5000

i never thought i would convince another boyager to get edf hocuspocus;

bluaki

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 23, 2018, 12:17:10 AMI'm going to mention another Wii U game here. Pikmin 3. Where the fuck was the hype for this? I heard almost nothing about it anywhere. Pikmin and its sequel were a big fucking deal on the Gamecube. But somehow, another entry just didn't really seem to make waves at all. Again, this is probably due to the fact that the Wii U was, well, the Wii U. Granted, this one isn't as offensive to me as DKCRTF's treatment, because Pikmin 3 is genuinely not as good as it could've been, 2 was quite a bit better. But still. A new entry to an important franchise should've generated more hype.
I'm probably alone in this, but Pikmin 3 is actually the main reason I got a Wii U. I had been ignoring it until then because it had absolutely nothing I cared about (yet another NSMB game? that's it?), but Pikmin 3 was pretty important to me and worth getting the console for. Mario 3D World coming only a few months later didn't hurt, but Pikmin 3 is definitely why I didn't want to wait until then to grab a Wii U.

The most underrated Wii U game of all, in my opinion, is Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. It was a pretty niche release even by Wii U standards despite being a Kirby game and a worthy successor of the well-received Canvas Curse. The odd choice of hardware fundamentally held it back, but I'd be surprised if it ever gets a rerelease on another system. It also has imo one of the best Kirby OSTs, roughly tied with Robobot.

Go Up