March 28, 2024, 01:48:06 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

black november 2k18 haul thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 22, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Are you partaking in our annual celebration of the miracle of retail this year?

I am.
3 (60%)
I am not.
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

happy black friday eve nyandood;

What newly obtained material goods are you giving thanks for this year, Boyah? Any cheap swag you've managed to snag? goodjob;

Mando Pandango

If you go shopping on Thanksgiving fuck you
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

November 22, 2018, 06:47:16 AM #2 Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 06:50:22 AM by Magyarorszag
nowadays most of the discounts are available well before thanksgiving anyway lol, that's why it's now known as black november

there's hardly any reason to leave the house on thanksgiving or even on friday itself

for example, i got a 5(!) tb 7200rpm hdd for $110 earlier this month, and last week i got a 1tb ssd for $130 :3

i can't imagine i'll ever use as much as 5 whole terabytes of hdd space, but i did need to upgrade from my old filled-to-capacity mechanical drive and at that price why not

and yesterday i got uncharted lost legacy and horizon zero dawn for a total of $20 combined and that essentially concludes my black november shopping happydood;

Mando Pandango

I could fill up 5tb tomorrow if you asked me to
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

PS4:
Detroit: Become Human
God of War
Far Cry 5

Steam:
The Messenger
Sonic Mania

Switch:
Blaster Master Zero

YPrrrr

I got a Switch Pro controller off Amazon a couple day ago so that will be cool for games I want to play solo on my TV. Or as a good Smash controller

In theory I want that 65 inch 4k tv that was on sale for like 900 some dollars but I don't really need it so I'll save the dough

I only do online shopping I won't go anywhere and stand in line

C.Mongler

i finished my BF shopping on tuesday lol

TooB

TooB

I bought the license to Spyro Trilogy for less than 30.

I might pick up some movies

Kalahari Inkantation

oh and monument valley 2 on lagdroid for $0.99 lol

Samus Aran

uhhh john got me a copy of the new bladerunner film, guess it was pretty cheap

there's not really any deals i care about getting this year

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Mando Pandango on November 22, 2018, 06:48:22 AMI could fill up 5tb tomorrow if you asked me to

h-how

over the course of 4 computers in 13 years i've only just recently breached 1tb lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on November 22, 2018, 10:23:22 AMI got a Switch Pro controller off Amazon a couple day ago so that will be cool for games I want to play solo on my TV. Or as a good Smash controller

i need one of these too but i have yet to find any reasonable prices sadly

Quote from: YPrrrr on November 22, 2018, 10:23:22 AMIn theory I want that 65 inch 4k tv that was on sale for like 900 some dollars but I don't really need it so I'll save the dough

mother dearest is apparently getting a 75in 4k tv for the living room lol christ

Quote from: YPrrrr on November 22, 2018, 10:23:22 AMI only do online shopping I won't go anywhere and stand in line

but getting stampeded is half the fun of black november

Thyme

Quote from: Magyarorszag on November 23, 2018, 05:58:43 AMmother dearest is apparently getting a 75in 4k tv for the living room lol christ

2big4anyone smh

Kalahari Inkantation

well it depends on your distance from the display lol

and the couches are ~twelve feet back in that room

Go Up